đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What time the AMA's in Europe

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Florian said:

A new French member !!! :excited2: Bienvenue !! :hug: 

Yeahhh :excited2: Merci beaucoup Florian ! :wub:  Don't hesitate to send me PM ! :hug:

Henri Bardot
39 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

2 AM in France :madge:

A night i won't sleep i guess :madge:

And of course to watch a performance of "The Cure" :madge:

Why the US can't be in Europe ?? :poot::poot::poot::chica:

Ahhhhh my ****ing fave 

But I'll watch to experience my first real meltdown on GGD :excited2: i hope king @Hades :tony: will give me some advice to survive to this for me the little newbie :selena::poot:

I'm not that old here but the first meltdown is the best one sis. 

Like I'm not even watching the AMAS because I want to avoid as meltdowns as possible. :toofunny:

pooiota

25 minutes ago, Hades said:

Ok can i move to France now?:giggle:

Yeah of course you can move anywhere in France, even in my parisian bed :lolly::gaycat::poot:

24 minutes ago, Florian said:

You should come to the South :lolly: Paris is overrated :lolly: 

:air: Nahhh sis Paris is the most beautiful city in the world and has the most beautiful man i have receipt :gaycat::giggle:  

24 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

I'm not that old here but the first meltdown is the best one sis. 

Like I'm not even watching the AMAS because I want to avoid as meltdowns as possible. :toofunny:

:air::air::air: Lmao is it so terrible? :giveup:

Just now, SexyBat said:

Yeah of course you can move anywhere in France, even in my parisian bed :lolly::gaycat::poot:

:air: Nahhh sis Paris is the most beautiful city in the world and the most beautiful man i have receipt :gaycat::giggle:  

giphy.gif 

BornSimon

OT But when is the last time Gaga did something relevant in Europe? Good God it's been like 5 years or more. She's performed in the same 3 countries for every album cycle but that's it. 

Anyway, very excited about the AMAs. I have the day off on Monday so I'll try watch it live through the night.

Florian
9 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

:air: Nahhh sis Paris is the most beautiful city in the world and has the most beautiful man i have receipt :gaycat::giggle:  

Most beautiful city? I agree.

Beautiful man? I can agree.

But the rudeness and ego is REAL :laughga: Nothing can equal how welcoming and sweet southern people are. :lolly: 

11 minutes ago, Florian said:

Most beautiful city? I agree.

Beautiful man? I can agree.

But the rudeness and ego is REAL :laughga: Nothing can equal how welcoming and sweet southern people are. :lolly: 

Yeah i was joking haha :hor: I'll answer in PM because i don't want to have my first warning point :poot:

Florian
3 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

Yeah i was joking haha :hor: I'll answer in PM because i don't want to have my first warning point :poot:

Rihported :poot: Twice :poot: 

Archived