Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Gaga will ever acknowledge singing unreleased songs again?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Do you think Gaga will ever acknowledge singing unreleased songs again on tour?

I'm talking about the ones that we have heard in full/leaked and/or the ones Gaga already performed on tour.Songs like Living On The Radio,Princess Die,Brooklyn Nights,PARTYNAOUSOUS etc.

She surely doesn't have to,but I would love another performance of Princess Die or Brooklyn Nights,even If it's just a few lines💜

What do you think?

ryanripley

probably, maybe

it's hard to do with the JWT because of how the stage works, she doesn't have a lot of space for sudden improvisation etc

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lost in limbo

You need to calm down :laughga:

Those songs were either added on one show,  middle of the tour or the beggining. Gaga has 8 songs (Y&I was already performed) that she's gonna perform along the tour, and I'm sure she's gonna perform some unreleased gem.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

AlexanderMagno

Her repertoire is already huge, so I'd rather have her singing her entire current album + a few hit songs than unreleased ones.

JazzGa

She might whip out some acapella lines occasionally when the time is right. She sung a few lines of Captivated at The Monster Ball one time. Maybe if a famous princess dies tragically, she will sing Princess Die again, if she wants to honor Cher maybe she will sing The Greatest, etc. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ryanripley
21 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

You need to calm down :laughga:

Those songs were either added on one show,  middle of the tour or the beggining. Gaga has 8 songs (Y&I was already performed) that she's gonna perform along the tour, and I'm sure she's gonna perform some unreleased gem.

i thought it was 10 new programmed songs and Y&I was before that? :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FfFfFfFF

yes.

Spoiler

She will sing songs which will remain unreleased. :derpga:

Spoiler

On a serious note JWT is the first time when she doesn't sing any unreleased song so I think it the exception, not the rule. The songs listed by you have all different histories. 

TimisaMonster

She's been singing Frankenstein to fans backstage so no... :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sneaky Oliver

JWT is just the first tour with no unreleased track in the setlist and we’ve seen just half of the shows! 

Plus The Cure is basically a new track :unicorn:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived