celeb

'The Four' Judges Revealed

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Diddy is actually a good choice if he idk.... promoted his artists haha but let’s nkt pretend that making the band wasn’t the **** ha. 

It just seems there are too many singing shows in general. Hopefully this one is different and has a new vibe 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
19 minutes ago, tthen said:

Exactly...this isn't 2001. These days most people get discovered online and all. Singing contest shows don't have the same impact anymore.

I guesss with success stories like 1D, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, etc. Producers still think it’s possible ha 

May I Read You? 😎

ShockPop

A great concept would be reality competition into documentary into reality competition.

4 stars act as managers seeking out a talent each to start a career. That's the talent show.

The documentary shows them working on music/promo etc and getting a fan base. 

The next part is them all battling it out and the one who gets the highest chart position by year end is the winner.

The other 3 are dropped by the label and the winner gets to keep the deal and put out an album.

Brutal.

I'd be so here for it.

ShockPop
11 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I guesss with success stories like 1D, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, etc. Producers still think it’s possible ha 

These stars careers are made online however the advertising revenue from TV shows flaunting them allows them to make larger investments at the start to guarantee some success.

Smother Em Eh

Meghan Trainor? Ummmm just no! Sorry! :sharon:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

KingRedd
33 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

These stars careers are made online however the advertising revenue from TV shows flaunting them allows them to make larger investments at the start to guarantee some success.

How are they made online? They were formed and catapulted into stardom after the shows. Especially 1D

May I Read You? 😎

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Where is Mareyeah Carry or Necky Manhajj?

nicki-mariah-feud.gif

They killed each other their oversized boobs and 10 inch nails

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ShockPop
2 hours ago, KingRedd said:

How are they made online? They were formed and catapulted into stardom after the shows. Especially 1D

1D especially, campaigned online and we're relentless in their social media efforts to build a fan base.  There would be no 1D without twitter.

KingRedd
23 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

1D especially, campaigned online and we're relentless in their social media efforts to build a fan base.  There would be no 1D without twitter.

Ummm no... social media plays a part, but 1D was successful because they were the cute boy band that got a second chance and almost won X factor. The show made them famous not Twitter.

May I Read You? 😎

ShockPop
2 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Ummm no... social media plays a part, but 1D was successful because they were the cute boy band that got a second chance and almost won X factor. The show made them famous not Twitter.

You're entitled to your incorrect opinion.

CyanLights
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Diddy...good choice

DJ Khaled.... :wtf:

Meghan Flopner... :smh:

And some random white guy for a TWIST! :ladyhaha:

You can tell this is the "settle" panel and other better picks said "Excuse me no... :awkney:"

I doubt this was the original panel, the four silhouettes show two women and two men which is obviously not what we got 

Archived