💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Come early on the Sunday show.

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

LMAO. Okay you're more delusional than the people who think she's performing FRANKENSTEINED on Sunday 

You're a fake fan :neyde:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FilthyPOP414
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

My unleaked music and snippetsand deluxe Fame Monster limited edition book says hi

BeIIadonna

My unleaked music and snippetsand deluxe Fame Monster limited edition book says hi

Sure what songs >.>

What the hell is Snippetsand supposed to mean?? :oprah: 

4 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I can’t even be bothered arguing with it.

The fact I heard The Cure on the radio more times than anything from Joanne and ARTPOP combined is enough proof for me the song is a killer bop.:bon:

FilthyPOP414
Just now, macca said:

The fact I heard The Cure on the radio more times than anything from Joanne and ARTPOP combined is enough proof for me the song is a killer bop.:bon:

Just because you're glued to a radio doesn't mean others are. And your station is different than others.... LOL

BeIIadonna
Just now, macca said:

Any of her songs (Except PI & C2C) can beat ARTPOP & Joanne is the sad truth :cryga:

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Just because you're glued to a radio doesn't mean others are. And your station is different than others.... LOL

You're a terrible fan & Possibly a fake one :neyde:

FilthyPOP414
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

You're a terrible fan & Possibly a fake one :neyde:

Lol not liking ONE song for the first time in NINE years doesn't make me terrible. 

Please find someone else to take your pressedness on

DoremonLove
12 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

The Cure = Justin bieber rip off beat. Not interested. DJWS is capable of Tea and Government Hooker, I'm not going to settle for Disney's Greatest Modern Hits. 

There are people on here who also love Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepson and Hannah Montana, also not for me. Just my opinion. 

AND the fact that more than half of this fan base was starving for more RedOne is proof that The Cure doesn't hold a flame to any lead single she's released. 

I am so triggered right now:saladga:

Gaga sweetie i am so sorry:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

FilthyPOP414
3 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Any of her songs (Except PI & C2C) can beat ARTPOP & Joanne is the sad truth :cryga:

You just shat on the best ballads of her life about her aunt and heartbreak over a pop song with a generic beat. 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Lol not liking ONE song for the first time in NINE years doesn't make me terrible. 

Please find someone else to take your pressedness on

girl-ear-check.jpg

BeIIadonna

You just shat on the best ballads of her life about her aunt and heartbreak over a pop song with a generic beat. 

Seriously read what i quoted :neyde:

I said they wont chart as good as her other hits (Just Dance,Born This Way,Bad Romance,Applause & Million Reasons)

Archived