other

Justice League is a flop

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

The stupid thing is they did the OPPOSITE of Marvel by doing a "EVERYBODY" movie before doing an origin movie for each character. This was one of the complaints with Batman v Superman...

They also had SO MANY issues in production with this movie mostly with Ben Affleck...

How are people supposed to be interested in seeing a movie full of characters they don't know and rush explain everyone's back story???

Batman should've been the Nick Fury of DC and slowly introduced each character...what a mess. Now the spin offs will be like "prequels" and ruin the flow of the story...aka Wonder Woman

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

The stupid thing is they did the OPPOSITE of Marvel by doing a "EVERYBODY" movie before doing an origin movie for each character. This was one of the complaints with Batman v Superman...

They also had SO MANY issues in production with this movie mostly with Ben Affleck...

How are people supposed to be interested in seeing a movie full of characters they don't know and rush explain everyone's back story???

Batman should've been the Nick Fury of DC and slowly introduced each character...what a mess. Now the spin offs will be like "prequels" and ruin the flow of the story...aka Wonder Woman

I mean I get that they wanted to make something different by having the team up first, but tbh it's just inexcusable for WB to keep ****ing it up at this point. Add to the Zack Snyder pile Joss Whedon, the reshoots, tone change, running time set by the studio... it's no wonder

The thing is that these are first tier, grade A comic book characters, they shouldn't need that much introduction. But they can't even handle that :toofunny:

I want to be a DC fan but they make it impossible.

who will love me when the night is over

zakariah

I, personally liked JL, but I thought there were minor problems here & there that could've been fixed with editing/reshoots.

Overall, I think the problem with the DCEU is that they're rushing everything and trying to catch up to Marvel, who have been developing their story for the past 10 years. You just can't cramp 10 years of development into just 5 years.

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

For a HUGE DC fan, this is sad :/ 

Critics really hurt this movie. It wasn't as bad as most of them thought it was. 

DC and the team hurt the movie. It's not the critics fault for grading a movie on it's flaws. Just because a film may be good for the fans doesn't mean that it's a good film in general. Also, I think DC fans should be happy with the reviews considering so many of them are praising the fact that it's at least better than BvS. Also, we've been seeing these trends in flaws since Man of Steel, however, DC has yet to do much about it. 

TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Omg poor Henry...Superman genes ain't strong enough to fix that hairline :air:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg poor Henry...Superman genes ain't strong enough to fix that hairline :air:

OH NO NO NO NO *hysterical laughter* LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

I mean I get that they wanted to make something different by having the team up first, but tbh it's just inexcusable for WB to keep ****ing it up at this point. Add to the Zack Snyder pile Joss Whedon, the reshoots, tone change, running time set by the studio... it's no wonder

The thing is that these are first tier, grade A comic book characters, they shouldn't need that much introduction. But they can't even handle that :toofunny:

I want to be a DC fan but they make it impossible.

And fans have been waiting for a Justice League move for YEEEEEEARS and THIS was an injustice

Expected with Black Friday shopping and all in the US.. Just sayin <3 #JusticeLeageForMyWig

25 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Marvel won

Actually i agree though Marvel will Always win. 

I just wish we could have a Justice League X Avengers title.. That would probably break the box office. 

DeanWinchester
Just now, ClosetGagaFan said:

Expected with Black Friday shopping and all in the US.. Just sayin <3 #JusticeLeageForMyWig

Actually i agree though Marvel will Always win. 

I just wish we could have a Justice League X Avengers title.. That would probably break the box office. 

Id rather

AVXHC_covCHEUNG.jpg.jpg

more possible, too

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Reality

As an avid DC fan, I will say that it's disappointing that Justice League isn't turning out as great as I would like. I love DC, I love the Justice League, and I was just really hoping that with the success of Wonder Woman, they'd finally learn to make great movies.

Honestly, I do think people are being too harsh on Warner Bros. and stuff. I don't think Batman v. Superman was really as bad as people made it out to be. Was it great? No, but it certainly wasn't terrible. Regardless, I'm still going to go see the movie because I just love the concept of it so much.

With the recent "Wonder Woman/Amazons" scandal, I don't know how that's going to affect the box office numbers. 

Honestly, they just need Patty Jenkins to direct everything. She did an amazing job with Wonder Woman, and I think she'd do a really good job creating the rest of the DC films.

Also, I think from a directorial and business standpoint, it was a bad decision to release the film this early. First of all, we are only really introduced to Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. We have not seen The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg on the big screen, and even though I'm sure people know of those characters, you still need to introduce them to a large mainstream audience. To have like the first half of the movie just be introductions the heroes and then have the second half introducing a whole new villain from a whole new world seems really risky.

🃏🖤👹

4 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Id rather

AVXHC_covCHEUNG.jpg.jpg

more possible, too

I would def be down for that.. But i also just want to see Marvel put the 

tenor.gif?itemid=5316951

On DC. Minus Wonder Woman... I stan Wonder Woman.. Always will....

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

I disagree, this is a matter of opinion.

Critically, maybe. But commercially? It's fact. They have a budget of $300m not counting the reshoots with Whedon. Budget doesn't include marketing so they need this to gross around $800m just tk break even. At this rate, it's doing less that Thor 3 numbers. Reminds me of when Snyder sneered at Thor getting a movie.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I was just really hoping that with the success of Wonder Woman, they'd finally learn to make great movies.

They already started shooting JL by the time BvS was trashed by critics and the GP so it was too late to clean slate. They tried with Whedon but not even Joss can't save it, what with all the recent problems about his past dealings with women (not to mention so were Momoa and other cast members being linked to scandals). It's just one whole mess

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived