❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Americano
4 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

This ballad has the potential to be as big as Adele. I could see it having the same impact as Someone Like You tbh hqdefault.jpg

now now girls lets not get cray

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
Just now, Andree said:

:triggered:it has the potential to hit top 10 but  ONLY if radios support the song just like they support adele :triggered: every song has the potential to smash with radio support but let's keep it real, they're not going to support Joanne. 

yeah...

lets just stick with being happy for a new video and a nice album boost that'll come with it

1 minute ago, Americano said:

now now girls lets not get cray

I'm a little delulu let me dream :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

Andrea B

I'm so happy guys:wub: I can't believe Gaga will release the Joanne mv, i'm going to cry so hard on Sunday 

7 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

This ballad has the potential to be as big as Adele. I could see it having the same impact as Someone Like You tbh hqdefault.jpg

The universe will not allow it.. weirdly

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I can't with how weird this era was

Lead MV: September 2016  Flop

2nd MV: December 2016 Smasha

3rd MV: February 2017 flop 

4th MV: January 2018  ???

MR mv a smasha? :rip: 

nick4bty
8 minutes ago, Andree said:

:triggered:it has the potential to hit top 10 but  ONLY if radios support the song just like they support adele :triggered: every song has the potential to smash with radio support but let's keep it real, they're not going to support Joanne. 

This could play exactly like Sam Smith's song if radio supported it

13 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

I don't see it getting any radio audience but I'd love to be proven wrong

bonappetitty.thumb.jpg.d0e01b34dcd6251eb

Kimblue
6 minutes ago, Americano said:

Love this. This is an example of the response she has received from the GP this whole era. It frustrates me some monsters can’t see the big picture and are so vile about this era on Twitter. If Gaga did things their way this era would have been a big old flop.

TEANUS

I hope the video/ track comes Friday with the first iTunes banner, saying like "Grammy Nominated Album + New Track". Post a part of the video on Insta Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with the iTunes, YouTube, and Spotify links. Then Sunday the Grammys and Monday TTH on Spotify. Then do a little promo (Big French talk show, 1/2 British talk shows, that's all Stefani, breathe) while finishing up the tour in Europe to ready them for LG6 this summer. A concept.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

First Perfect Headache,

then A Million Reasons

and now Girl Where Do You Think You're Goin'?

Andrea B
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

I hope the video/ track comes Friday with the first iTunes banner, saying like "Grammy Nominated Album + New Track". Then Sunday the Grammys and Monday TTH on Spotify. Then do a little promo while finishing up the tour in Europe to ready them for LG6 this summer. A concept.

I'm sure the song will get 150m streams on Spotify before Gaga releases new music :wub: a nice decent streaming hit 

TEANUS
1 minute ago, Andree said:

I'm sure the song will get 150m streams on Spotify before Gaga releases new music :wub: a nice decent streaming hit 

Maybe if they do it right, idk.

If they're going for a genuine single push, it NEEDS to be done right. No more flop entries dirtying up Wiki

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Arturo
22 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I can't with how weird this era was

Lead MV: September 2016  Flop

2nd MV: December 2016 Smasha

3rd MV: February 2017 flop 

4th MV: January 2018  ???

how can JW even be classified as a flop though? Yeah the video did bad. As any song that isn't a single at all in any country should.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived