❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Americano
Just now, TwerkinLurkin said:

I feel like their might be a possibility this gets the single treatment only because they have too see the flop that is John Wayne and they realsed that even with superbowl hype 

Eh, if anything, JW and The Cure should show us she's feeling more comfortable with her status in the industry and is willing to just release things for fun now without consideration for the stats behind it.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

I don't even care if this is the 3rd single or not, if it does good or not etc. This is really the perfect way to end this era 

Totally agree. It's really beautiful. The cherry on the top of the cake would be a Grammy win for the album Joanne, so her aunt gets remembered forever :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Americano
Just now, Fame IV said:

Totally agree. It's really beautiful. The cherry on the top of the cake would be a Grammy win for the album Joanne, so her aunt gets remembered forever :)

win the grammy and  then release a JOANNE: RELOADED (FOR MY FAMILY) edition to hit 2x plat

South Blonde
1 minute ago, Americano said:

Eh, if anything, JW and The Cure should show us she's feeling more comfortable with her status in the industry and is willing to just release things for fun now without consideration for the stats behind it.

Yeah, but a few late night performances both in the States and Europe won't hurt her reputation  :poot: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

TwerkinLurkin
3 minutes ago, Americano said:

The cure in my opinion got single treatment though all it didn't have was a video the cure was a new release/was sent to radio/ and had Spotify promo. John Wayne wasn't a single and it literally did nothing I just don't seem them releasing just to release it but I could be wrong 

Americano
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

Yeah, but a few late night performances both in the States and Europe won't hurt her reputation  :poot: 

Grammy's would suffice for US, but if she did one while touring UK that'd be a nice bonus

Americano
1 minute ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

The cure in my opinion got single treatment though all it didn't have was a video the cure was a new release/was sent to radio/ and had Spotify promo. John Wayne wasn't a single and it literally did nothing I just don't seem them releasing just to release it but I could be wrong 

I feel ya. I guess we'll see. Regardless, a nice way to tie up the era in a bow with the Grammy's. It's been a fun run, I'm glad it's getting a proper finish of sorts.

South Blonde
Just now, Americano said:

Grammy's would suffice for US, but if she did one while touring UK that'd be a nice bonus

Just to keep her on the radio til ASIB

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

ArtGagaPop

I think they will just release the video and then they will see after the grammys how the publics reaction to the song is and if it's good and goes high on Itunes etc after the peformance they might send it to radio next week. I could see it doing really well on HAC. 

Americano

If the video is a tear-jerker, she could surprise people and get a lot more views in the long-run than people might expect.

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Fame IV said:

I really wanted a video for this song. And yes if she wins a Grammy this Sunday it will be really amazing but even if she doesn't for example, it still wont be that bad because she got 2 nominations, others have none 

bloody g

312k views on Instagram ALONE. HOW DO I CONTACT BILLBOARD TO COUNT THEM AS STREAMS

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Americano
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

I think they will just release the video and then they will see after the grammys how the publics reaction to the song is and if it's good and goes high on Itunes etc after the peformance they might send it to radio next week. I could see it doing really well on HAC. 

Agreed. If she performs and it rockets toward the Top 20 or something, then I see it going to radio. If she performs and it does meh, they just walk away with this as purely a bonus video.

bloody g
1 minute ago, Americano said:

If the video is a tear-jerker, she could surprise people and get a lot more views in the long-run than people might expect.

She better cry this sunday during that bridge so that the wattered eyes are clearly visibile during the las chorus. This is at least 10k pure sales more

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived