Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms ‘The Cure’ to GGD

tellemhone

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased with anything Gaga is going to give at the AMA, because is not everyday that we get to see Gaga do a tv promotion or even just a normal promotion. Gaga has been keeping it low so seeing her do these types of things makes me happy and excited

Naor Daniel

but what if after The Cure there's going to be something like "just one more thing" and then she continues to frankenstein? that would be a huge surprise since she shut the hype down already and then BOOM.

i still have my hopes up :)

TropicOfCANCER
5 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

but what if after The Cure there's going to be something like "just one more thing" and then she continues to frankenstein? that would be a huge surprise since she shut the hype down already and then BOOM.

i still have my hopes up :)

This literally never happens though. There’s no point in getting hyped. 

thehanyo

If she's not singing a new track, then this has to be the best performance of The Cure that could ever possibly be done. I mean, I want to see sexy doctors dancing, drones forming a heart, Gaga vomiting on Left Shark, meme-making celebrity reactions, etc. etc. :whitney:

5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Please she's the one always tweeting about her sold out shows and her charts run when she's successful... We all know her 'music not not the bling' thing is a big joke (aimed to justify she doesn't care when she flops)

Of course she is happy to see any indications that many people appreciate her art.  But in her professional life, her art comes before the bling.  And her personal goal is to help people, and that comes before all else.  If she feels performing TC will help someone who hasn't heard it, she would rather do that than reap possible career benefits of doing something different.  She really is all about people.  Spreading love and kindness is more important to her than promoting some song, album, or tour.

I live outside the space time continuum.

FlopSlurper
16 minutes ago, A hunty said:

I told y'all she's releasing a video for the cure :reductive:

Can’t wait for those 8 million views in 1 year

Runway
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Please she's the one always tweeting about her sold out shows and her charts run when she's successful... We all know her 'music not not the bling' thing is a big joke (aimed to justify she doesn't care when she flops)

Someone is salty lol

The AMAs and Gaga are promoting the song she’s singing too much for her to actually sing it. It’s gotta be a cover up. because the media has already been reporting new music coming, she’s trying hard to make It a surprise. That’s why she’s hash tagging the song she’s supposedly singing, so there’s no more speculation

Whispering
5 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I just am at a loss. What is there to do now?

Enjoy the performance and the show, enjoy the holidays, live your life? 

dollardays

Gags please give us a 3 minute monologue set to The Cure's instrumental calling out all this ungrateful f*cks :tony:

thehanyo
1 hour ago, dollardays said:

Gags please give us a 3 minute monologue set to The Cure's instrumental calling out all this ungrateful f*cks :tony:

Still better than her singing The Cure.

giphy.gif

Archived