Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anthony Fantano's Reputation Review

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

I mean, a 6 is an actually really good score from him

It is but according to Gagadaily he should've given Joanne a "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS GAGA SLAY ME MAMA 11/10"

Edonis
33 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Fader wrote an article about him which he has already debunked, but since he gave Joanne a 6, as far as this fanbase is concerned, he's a nazi I guess... Sensibility isn't exactly this site's strength :nails:

Actually no. It hasn’t nothing to do with Joanne :laughga: And I didn’t see this video, so thank you for posting this. An @ or tag in your response would’ve been much more helpful sweetheart. 

Edonis
22 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Wow omg you really bought that... :sharon:

Wow omg it wouldn’t be completely far-fetched since he does happen to hang out with a lot of trash, many of which venture on the edge of alt-right politics  :flop:

Sizzily
51 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Fader wrote an article about him which he has already debunked, but since he gave Joanne a 6, as far as this fanbase is concerned, he's a nazi I guess... Sensibility isn't exactly this site's strength :nails:

Now THIS is the tea.

One Banned Boi

GypsyVida

considering he gave Joanne a 6/10, I'd rather not hear his voice or see his face for the next 932870165 years

tenor.gif?itemid=9867016

Stream COWBOY CARTER

ItsTommyBitch

Alt Right or not, he's a really clearly biased critic and has some sexist views about female artists from time to time, so lets not give him any attention :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

1 hour ago, iCpro said:

We love a reviewer with taste :whitney:

Honestly, even Joanne did well in his eyes. I can see it getting the 6 he gave it based on the things he personally cited namely it not going far enough into the genre for his liking. It was a pretty fair review and I think the only thing he never really goes into for Gaga is vocals which is odd seeing as Joanne has some of her best. Still, I think he does a very nice job articulating his opinions on music without resorting to immature bashing of the artist like that ridiculous NYT review of Joanne did. I feel like people go into his videos expecting over the top reactions and entertainment but he's just there to review the album so he digs a little deeper and clearly outlines his thoughts more than others. People should appreciate that he even takes the time to give balanced critique tbh 

RAMROD

Why does people take this man’s review seriously?!! What is his qualifying factor? LMAO

He can yap all he wants and give numbers to new releases but his words are not releveant to me. Ever.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why does people take this man’s review seriously?!! What is his qualifying factor? LMAO

He can yap all he wants and give numbers to new releases but his words are not releveant to me. Ever.

“Y’all know this is just my opinion, right?” - Anthony Fantano (the internet’s busiest music nerd) :bon:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

“Y’all know this is just my opinion, right?” - Anthony Fantano (the internet’s busiest music nerd) :bon:

japanese-body-language-gesture-smelly.gi

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Personally I love him, this site gives him a hard time, but he clearly does like Gaga, and his criticisms on Joanne are justified 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Thomas P
2 hours ago, iCpro said:

We love a reviewer with taste :whitney:

Then you must be having trouble with this reviewer :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived