life

Rehearsal for AMAs - Gaga on her way

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomdsgn

The fact people don’t understand why she needs to rehearse are baffling. 

Anywho, I was thinking - maybe she’s gonna release a music video for The Cure and the performance will have similar themes 🙊

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, Miley said:

:giveup: She's coming to slay us all

Some of ya'll don't deserve her little complainers 

Yes, I’m following your posts until you spill more tea :bon:

Jk (no for real...)

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Psychic Guru

Isn’t it a little b*tchy to post about AMA rehearsals, when you are performing a 7 months old single and you know that your fans are hyped af about new music? :sweat:

James Gibson

If it were just for staging and camera angles I dont think Gaga would bother to post it. She usually do this when its special whats she's doing.

I'm ready for a regular TC performance but c'mon Gags and her team, you know you could do good on this one.

Kim Kardashian
27 minutes ago, Dayman said:

But they already film it for the screens every night. Wouldn't they already have a good idea of how they will utilize the cameras if that's the case?

That's different. They are mostly using still cameras/cameramen. You don't see any flying cameras around. They only want to have a good angle of the performer on the big screens for the people in the back.

This is going to be a televised performance and they are probably going to have cameras on the stage and probably flying around the stadium and stuff...

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Mikey Monster

I’m so excited for this!!!❤️❤️❤️:excited2: does anybody know if we are able to watch it online? Cuz my brothers apartment doesn’t have cable 🙄 lol :hug:

Mikey McCampbell

pedrohemg
2 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

I’m so excited for this!!!❤️❤️❤️:excited2: does anybody know if we are able to watch it online? Cuz my brothers apartment doesn’t have cable 🙄 lol :hug:

you are able to watch everything online.

AndrewGr
16 minutes ago, Psychic Guru said:

Isn’t it a little b*tchy to post about AMA rehearsals, when you are performing a 7 months old single and you know that your fans are hyped af about new music? :sweat:

It's a little b*tchy to perform a 7 months old song knowing that your fans are hyped af about new music in the first place :selena:

Mikey Monster
Just now, pedrohemg said:

you are able to watch everything online.

True. Lol I just didn’t know if anyone was planning on live streaming the live stream 😂

Mikey McCampbell

Expectations of the rehearsals

Little Monsters:

HTTP3MzLmZhdmltLmNvbS9vcmlnLzQ0L2RhbmNlL

*rehearse that dark synth bop "Frankenstein" choreography bish*

Gaga:

tumblr_n5d494yLEG1r3fv6wo6_250.gif

*clearly reads a fan letter before The Cure*

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived