4 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

she's supposedly adding more EU dates i think :gaycat:

+150m boxscore here we go :gaycat:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

she's supposedly adding more EU dates i think :gaycat:

So the AMERICAN Music Awards is good promo for it?

BYE

MaryJaneHolland

To the 207 people who voted she'll do both, I have a question :oprah: If she's dropping a brand new hot track, why would she waste a certain time of her her performance performing an already dead song, when she can perform only the new single? :oprah:

We're getting only The Cure :toofunny:

doppelganger
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

To the 207 people who voted she'll do both, I have a question :oprah: If she's dropping a brand new hot track, why would she waste a certain time of her her performance performing an already dead song, when she can perform only the new single? :oprah:

We're getting only The Cure :toofunny:

i voted both knowing very well that you are probably very right. haha.

YorkieCat

I still strongly believe it will be Frankie. 😭

14mx2xy.jpg

And if she actually sings The cure like everyone said...well we still have the U2 song :creepflop:

KarmaPolice

Why should she perform a NEW SONG when she clearly stated that she's performing The Cure? Gosh, how can you be so childish.

Bookmark me, quote me, I don't care, but sometimes you guys (well 300 users actually) are just delusional. She said The Cure and that's it.

Helxig

Tbh I think it's amazing enough that her performance at a televised awards show is going to be a live stream of her concert as she's performing to her fans on tour 

Has this ever been done before? It's a perfect way to combine promo, modern tech, her schedule, and giving her fans something special.

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Gagaplayer315

You can believe anything you want just dont blame Gaga when it doesn't come true.

YorkieCat
10 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

A question to the European monsters: do they broadcast AMAs on cable channels or such in your town?

No, no one cares about it.

I will believe she'll release Frankensteined during AMAs, and if she performs The Cure, I'll still believe we're getting Frankensteined. One day it'll come true, and you'll see that I'm right about her releasing it. I'm not delusional, I swear. :gaycat:

Like what you Sea?

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Merman said:

I will believe she'll release Frankensteined during AMAs, and if she performs The Cure, I'll still believe we're getting Frankensteined. One day it'll come true, and you'll see that I'm right about her releasing it. I'm not delusional, I swear. :gaycat:

I believe you

TheSlash

Until Nov 19 I'll only believe that Gaga performs at all :lolly:. I don't want to be too hyped or delusional before anything actually happens :stalkga:.

Ew, David!

Archived