Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

why do yall hate the cure but at the same time want gaga to be sucessfull at the age of streaming?? dont you get it that if gaga releases a song with idk "bad romance" sounds at this time it wouldnt do well, music is always changing, gaga adapting to the current music (at the same time doing it her way) its  good thing, dont be so negative al the time jesus

Lol we wanted a video + performance when the song was still fresh, why we would wanted it now that the song peaked 7 months ago? We moved on.

She never disappoints us. We thought that we were prepared for the Frankestained meltdown, but Gaga just slammed us with the cure meltdown. Our bodies were not prepared for this mess. :lolly: 

GRIMEZSZ

Weeks of hype, for this.:selena:

Goodbye Frankensteined :giveup:

at least there are only a few months left for the ASIB's soundtrack:ladyhaha:

8 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

The Cure doesn't fit Gaga. She "suffers" performing it and the public don't get excited because it's kinda boring. I can't believe she's doing this.

wtf, its one of the songs  where u can hear most the people in the arena singing loudly

Maybe she was originally going to perform Frankenstein but because of fans leaking info from the M&G, she’s punishing us :poot: 

androiduser

makes no sense.... why perform s song that's dead and buried.... sure, it's about a friend who died, but this still doesn't make sense, why perform a song about a dead friend on an award show... there is literally no logical explanation

I think they are just saying it's The Cure to make the surprise bigger when she performs a new song

Vitleysingur

I am confused. Why are they keep using single quotation marks? Isnt it supposed to write "The Cure"?:toofunny:

I rll hope Ama is just playing word games.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

She could also be performing like half of the Cure then transitioning to another song like she’s done in a million other performances. 

Kim Kardashian
16 minutes ago, zerojk said:

They NEVER say which song the artist will perform, what a coincidence they are doing it now 

I was hoping this was true but they actually do, check their twitter account. :selena:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Archived