Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly Gaga performing "The Cure" for the first time is pretty nice, but since it's Gaga you never know what she has cooking up.

Aga Gydal
2 hours ago, 2007 said:

Why? What is she thinking? What is Bobby thinking? What is Interscope thinking? 

Why is this song coming to life 7 months after its release, so random. Disappointed but not surprised, her marketing team has been a mess since Troy left. 

It’s a televised performance. As opposed to no performance at all. Sometimes artists perform for visibility, and not just to sell a new record. Lol

1 minute ago, romonster said:

Zedd and Alessia are performing Stay, released in February.

Shawn is performing There's Nothing Holding Me Back, released 5 days after The Cure.

Gaga performing her latest single isn't as "impossible" and "absurd" as some people are trying to make it in here.

I totally get it, i think that the thing that is strange and  everyone is questioning is that its her first time oficially "promoting it", unlike shawn that did 129737 tv shows and performances with the song

The Cure just doesn't have the colour nor the range where her vocals shine. That's why the studio version is so processed.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, romonster said:

Shawn is performing There's Nothing Holding Me Back, released 5 days after The Cure.

Gaga performing her latest single isn't as "impossible" and "absurd" as some people are trying to make it in here.

One of them though had zero career impact, had no interest by the artist and no video. Not the two others... 

Only my opinion of course but even with no new music, Gaga should have done MR again which would have made more sense has she's aiming Grammy Awards for that song. 

romonster
2 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

I totally get it, i think that the thing that is strange and  everyone is questioning is that its her first time oficially "promoting it", unlike shawn that did 129737 tv shows and performances with the song

Just now, monketsharona said:

One of them though had zero career impact, had no interest by the artist and no video. Not the two others... 

Only my opinion of course but even with no new music, Gaga should have done MR again which would have made more sense has she's aiming Grammy Awards for that song. 

I believe the AMAs reached out to Gaga for a performance, especially since she's nominated and clearly won her award by a landslide. Since they're done with singles for Joanne, her latest single The Cure seemed like the best option. 

She literally performed Million Reasons at the AMAs last year so I don't see why she would do that song at the same show again, even if it's a Grammy contender. 

ModernEcstasy
21 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Sis, you mean "Seize this opportunity." :selena:

You don't want her to cease.

Well I guess I was thinking of my dreams of a new song being performed 😂

RodeckDanny

WAIT CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHERE'S FRANKENSTEIN?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

thatfoxyfeeling
36 minutes ago, romonster said:

It’s a stand alone single, doesn’t feature on her album. It wasn’t promoted and doesn’t have a music video. This is Gaga we’re talking about, not some basic artist like those you listed. It’s a wasted opportunity, she would have been better to perform a song off Joanne since the Grammy’s are coming up.

12 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

WAIT CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHERE'S FRANKENSTEIN?

Hidden deep in RedOne's Moroccan basement :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I know that we been knew

But the account posted it twice so...

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived