Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity
7 minutes ago, shabody said:

That's because 2 dates were programmed, the Milan show (the one I will attend) have just vip tickets available. I heard that some normal tickets were available just for few hours but nobody saw them again:lolly:

I never said EVERY date was not sold out tho :neyde: There are sold out dates, but there are also a lot of dates that were sold out and they are not anymore. Including the TWO shows in Barcelona.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's not that shocking, it is her latest single and people know it.  She probably won't perform new songs on the tour.  

Edible Cloud
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Honestly I’ll just be glad to see her back on stage doing choreo and a pop track. ALl of her recent award show performance were at the piano or with a guitar or just random running around (Bowie x Grammys and MetalliGa) 

tumblr_okyffkhlug1sa3fuko6_r1_500.gif

Something new is probably coming because every time I go to my dad's for a few days she releases something. Last two times I went there she leaked Aura and released Perfect Illusion. I am expected to go there this Saturday.

Prepare yourselves.

Its coming.

:tony:

chromaticainmyhead

inb4 The Cure is just a filler at the show until Frankensteined gets released :bon:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

2 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I think it would be less painful if she wasn't even performing then doing the 8 month old song :air: 

giphy.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Once a delulu always a delulu :trollga:

Please refer to me as Delula from here on out :giveup:

⚯͛

pedrohemg
5 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I think it would be less painful if she wasn't even performing then doing the 8 month old song :air: 

This. Or even perform a song that is actually good live, like Jonh Wayne or Dancing in Circles.

monketsharona

Tbh I don't see why she even bothers to appear at that show if she has nothing that new to give. I mean even a MR performance would give more sense as it was much more memorable for her this year.. She'll be just performing a song she performs every night, probably just the same way she always do... Honestly she should have skipped that show this year, it was not that important 

tellemhone
13 minutes ago, QueenTam said:

Something new is probably coming because every time I go to my dad's for a few days she releases something. Last two times I went there she leaked Aura and released Perfect Illusion. I am expected to go there this Saturday.

Prepare yourselves.

Its coming.

:tony:

Psychic? :huh:

:air: :air: :air:

FlopSlurper

Even though I dislike the cure as much as I dislike DIC, at least DIC's performance is more exciting :toofunny: 

Luke78619
30 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I didn't expect her to perform at all, so this is a pleasant surprise. 

She's keeping herself in the public's (and the GRAMMY VOTERS) consciousness.

The Cure was a hit in the U.S. It wouldn't make sense to perform DIC or some other random song.

She would never perform a new song via a livestream at a tour. Never ever. 

The new music isn't ready yet anyway.

Where

tenor.gif

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived