3. Rep-to-Cont ratio - 1.02

4. since April 9, 2016 - 585 days

5. rep-to-day ratio - 2.75

6. cont-to-day ratio - 2.70

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Member since 2013.. However was hovering stalking and judging you all before my join date.. Low rep and content count yes... Well remember i was stalking for years, only recently have i graced you with my presence.. But fear not im probably the most GGD obsessed person on here. There really hasn't been a day since the beginning i haven't lurked. :stalkga:

tenor.gif?itemid=7975911

Red Velvet
19 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

1. Most Popular (most reputations) - @Red with 52,456 reputations 

2. Most Active (most contents) -  @Haroon with 38,957 contents 

3. Most Loved (biggest reputation-to-content ratio) - @PunkTheFunk with 5.74 reputations per post, slay 

4. Most Loyal (longest stay in the cult site) - @Admin since October 15, 2011.. 2222 days (SLAY) 

5. Fastest Climb To Popularity (biggest reputation-to-days ratio) - @PunkTheFunk with 65.65 reps per day, girl WTH 

6. Consistent Activity Award (biggest contents-to-days ratio) - @Irrelevant with 29.34 contents per day

Well for this year:                                                                                                                 1. @ Red/ @PunktheFunk

2. @BloodyGlory

3. @PunkTheFunk

4. @Harry

5. @Ivy Aguas

6. @Irrelevant

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Regina George
19 hours ago, Red said:

Cool another one of these

Lemme get my umbrella for the mention rain :poot: 

:awkney:

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

:awkney:

Sis, why are you always shading me? I don’t get what I did to you

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George

LMAO the amount of people who think they succeeded in life just cuz they have high reputation on this forum is unbearable..

But okay what ever makes y’all happy :giggle:

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, Red said:

she's Regina George, isn't she suppose to be mean?

2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

she's Regina George, isn't she suppose to be mean?

Whatever floats people’s boats I guess

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Red said:

Amm this is not true.. But for real.. 

I gave you huge support in your thread where u talked about your personal problems with dating life.. I was like really really nice. I have nothing against u.. but what u wrote before is a little bit extra and you came of as a little bit too diva

FRANZGA
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

LMAO the amount of people who think they succeeded in life just cuz they have high reputation on this forum is unbearable..

But okay what ever makes y’all happy :giggle:

sis, this is just for fun :selena:

Regina George
Just now, FRANZGA said:

sis, this is just for fun :selena:

Okay sorry for being buzz killer.. have fun guys.. I’m out 

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Amm this is not true.. But for real.. 

I gave you huge support in your thread where u talked about your problems with dating life.. I was like really really nice. I have nothing against u.. but what u wrote before is a little bit extra and you came of as a little bit too diva

Not really, you came for me the other day saying that I am full of myself because I have lot of reputation posts and that I act like I’m superior to other people when I clearly don’t and I do not give a flying **** about those points. I posted what I posted here cause this “who has the biggest rep count” thread is made every week and every time I keep getting notifications and it’s kinda annoying cause every time I think someone quoted me to say something relevant but it’s just another mention. Nothing more than that. I just want you to know that I’m no better than you and you are no better than me so just drop this “boo hoo he has a lot of rep points and is shoving at our faces” attitude cause it’s not the case for that.

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Not really, you came for me the other day saying that I am full of myself because I have lot of reputation posts and that I act like I’m superior to other people when I clearly don’t and I do not give a flying **** about those points. I posted what I posted here cause this “who has the biggest rep count” thread is made every week and every time I keep getting notifications and it’s kinda annoying cause every time I think someone quoted me to say something relevant but it’s just another mention. Nothing more than that. I just want you to know that I’m no better than you and you are no better than me so just drop this “boo hoo he has a lot of rep points and is shoving at our faces” attitude cause it’s not the case for that.

I would never (NEVER) say something just cuz I want it to be said. I probably said it cuz you were rude or something to me or others. I don’t think I’m better than you. I think you are beautiful and I really tried to make you feel better in that thread you made about your dating life. That proves I have nothing against you. If I had something against you I would be bitter and rude in that thread. 

Sorry if I was THAT rude to you cuz that was honestly not my intention.

Archived