Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Has Gaga ever lipsynched?

XXXXX

Featured Posts

Has she ever done a fully lipsynched performance?? Except that Telephone performance at the Moster Ball when they had technical problems

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

People suspected during ARTrave she did, but she didn't. It was the back track, since the videos that were used as "proof," you could clearly hear the track and her voice separately but I digress. She had to lip sync for a scene of ASIB, but that's probably it lol

Lextyr97
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

at the Super Bowl :trollga:

There's isolated vocals, as well as her guitarist confirming everything except Gaga was playback. He said that Gaga said she wouldn't do the Superbowl if she had to lip sync, so :bye:

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

There's isolated vocals, as well as her guitarist confirming everything except Gaga was playback. He said that Gaga said she wouldn't do the Superbowl if she had to lip sync, so :bye:

I was joking :emma:

she's pretty consistent, there are times her vocals are pitch-corrected (09 VMA, 09 AMA) but those were early on, and her voice is now strong enough to hold it's own :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

StarlightSeiya

Yep. Plenty of performances I've noticed she lip sync'd. Especially during choruses.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

TheQueenLG

No. She has used overpowering backtracks a few times... But never lipsynched a performance to my knowledge.

Archived