Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

Haroon
4 hours ago, Spock said:

I was front row center snake pit tonight and the slayage was so real omg :giveup: 

How early did you get there? :gum: I was planning on getting to my show early enough that I'd be front/second row but if the view is good from all of it then I don't think I'll bother :laughga:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Haroon said:

How early did you get there? :gum: I was planning on getting to my show early enough that I'd be front/second row but if the view is good from all of it then I don't think I'll bother :laughga:

The view is great from all angles tbh, but I wouldn’t take my word for it because I had centered upper bowl seats :selena: 

Spock
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I got there at 10, and I was 9th in line. And even then, center and right pit were queuing together, so we weren’t going to the same place. The people after me came like after 12 lol. 

I wouldn’t go dead center because the camera will block your view. I was on the left right at the angle and the view was amazing, so I would definitely reccomend that!

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon
58 minutes ago, Spock said:

@Haroon I hate self promo but :giveup: this was my view

Her team got to this post before I could :giveup:

Spock
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Her team got to this post before I could :giveup:

lmao no I deleted it because my instagram is acting up! ill upload it again tomorrow :gaycat: but check my stories if you want

who will love me when the night is over

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Y’all are so lucky:gaycat: At least she comes to your country:poot: The closest thing that I’ll get from this tour is the VIP box I bought from eBay:selena: 

UKGQ.gif

Haroon
3 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Y’all are so lucky:gaycat: At least she comes to your country:poot: The closest thing that I’ll get from this tour is the VIP box I bought from eBay:selena: 

UKGQ.gif

How much was it on eBay? :omg: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
53 minutes ago, Haroon said:

How much was it on eBay? :omg: 

Suprisingly not that much, I bought the box from the US and got a pretty good offer:gaycat: I think I had to pay like $90 for the actual VIP box and like $70 for the shipping:poot::selena:...

UKGQ.gif

Pretty pricey but way under the actual ticket price to get it. Usually, I think the box has a resale price range between 100-300$, without shipping:toofunny::awkney:

Hi Its Nicole

I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE MIAMI SHOW! I got VIP tickets! I’ve been to the Red Tour and the 1989 World Tour and they were AMAZING!!!! And this time I am on the FLOOR!!!! YAAAAAASSS. I am going with my Mom and I am going to meet up with my friends at the stadium and hopefully meet some new swiftes!!!!

Hello Gaga

RAMROD
5 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

UKGQ.gif

Someone sold theirs? :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LADYGAGASHOOCK
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Someone sold theirs? :diane:

Yeah:saladga: The box is unopened and brand new:vegas: 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Yeah:saladga: The box is unopened and brand new:vegas: 

Whoa! Congrats tbh :applause:

Maybe they got more than one sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOPSTER
8 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE MIAMI SHOW! I got VIP tickets! I’ve been to the Red Tour and the 1989 World Tour and they were AMAZING!!!! And this time I am on the FLOOR!!!! YAAAAAASSS. I am going with my Mom and I am going to meet up with my friends at the stadium and hopefully meet some new swiftes!!!!

You from Miami too!? :ladyhaha:

Archived