💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

Green Detox

Snippet of I Did Something Bad rehearsals leaked. But yeah i think Taylor did that on purpose to start hype. Cuz we all know how her security works

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStefi
26 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Snippet of I Did Something Bad rehearsals leaked. But yeah i think Taylor did that on purpose to start hype. Cuz we all know how her security works

Is there a video?

Green Detox
9 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Is there a video?

Yep search for it on twitter

Spock
11 hours ago, Green Detox said:

Yep search for it on twitter

noooo they took it down! do you have a link?

who will love me when the night is over

Spock
On 26/04/2018 at 11:20 PM, Haroon said:

Maybe yeah :woohoo: Oh cool, where did you move from and where are you moving to? :happy:

Just saw Dua Lipa last Friday actually, turns out you’ve seen her already :laughga: In June I’m going to Shakira’s El Dorado Tour, Katy Perry’s Witness, Beyonce’s & Jay-Z’s On The Run II, Taylor Swift’s reputation, and then in August Britney’s Piece of Me (I have 2 tickets for separate dates so need to sell one of them :rip:). So yeah we’ve got another 3 same tours coming up outside of Taylor :yay: 

I'm from Switzerland and when I finish uni I'm coming back. I love London but it's not what I expected tbh.

I really wanted to see Dua but I'm not in London at the moment :neyde: But yeah we're basically going to the same shows! If you see me come say hey :gaycat: 

Haroon

Omg I had no clue that Taylor picks people out from the crowd to meet her and stuff, how exciting :giveup:

1 hour ago, Spock said:

I'm from Switzerland and when I finish uni I'm coming back. I love London but it's not what I expected tbh.

I really wanted to see Dua but I'm not in London at the moment :neyde: But yeah we're basically going to the same shows! If you see me come say hey :gaycat: 

Yeah the movies glamourise it quite a lot :emma: Depends where you go though, some parts are really nice and then you also have the diamonds in the rough :nick:

I think you're going to Witness after me and OTR2 after as well, I remember you saying the first OTR2 was the same date as your Katy show :huh: I'm going to the first Katy show and the first OTR2 show

Spock
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Omg I had no clue that Taylor picks people out from the crowd to meet her and stuff, how exciting :giveup:

Yeah the movies glamourise it quite a lot :emma: Depends where you go though, some parts are really nice and then you also have the diamonds in the rough :nick:

I think you're going to Witness after me and OTR2 after as well, I remember you saying the first OTR2 was the same date as your Katy show :huh: I'm going to the first Katy show and the first OTR2 show

Yes her team picks people! But it’s really hard, especially in stadiums, and they tend to pick younger people (I’m 24 lol) thats why everybody overdoes it with the signs and stuff 

im going to both Witness dates :gaycat: I have the GA early entry thing for the first one and seats for the second. And yeah OTR was so stressful omg, but I’m going to the second date on Saturday 

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, JGD said:

Did they remove resale tickets for Taylor’s tour on Ticketmaster? :selena: 

I noticed that too but it's still available for later dates (the ones after the UK dates) idk what that means tho or if the resell tickets have to be bought until a certain date and after you can't sell them anymore? 

Musery

5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I noticed that too but it's still available for later dates (the ones after the UK dates) idk what that means tho or if the resell tickets have to be bought until a certain date and after you can't sell them anymore? 

I saw them yesterday, but I noticed that they were automatically deselected so that they don’t appear on available tickets or even in the map unless you opt to show them.  Now they’re totally gone :gum: 

giphy.gif

Spock

She unveiled the tour merch in the new update!

i can’t at how TACKY and horrible it looks :rip: www.tsmerch.com

Haroon

I like the snake rings and snake keychain and the reputation backpack, I never end up liking any of the tops or bottoms or anything that any artist releases because they always have text on it and I don't like wearing that on clothes :sweat: Don't mind it on accessories :shrug:

JGD

I want the patch, keychain, and flag. 

I’ll probably buy the hoodie/jacket or long sleeve if I can’t find an outfit to wear.

Archived