💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Million Reasons 90.000.00

Enzo

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, Jaume said:

that' vídeo doesnt representa Gaga  because  it lacks her essence. There's nothing Gaga on it. 

TEOG video has less budget and it's 100% Gaga being fierce, dancing her ass off in one scene shoot.

Plus no, it didn't make people respect Gaga. You can like Gaga or not but she is respected as a performer and as a singer long ago. The only thing this video did show is that Gaga wasn't well at all.

Have some respect

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malongaga

I really want gaga to have a 1.000.000.000 vid on youtube besides BR.

Will it ever happen? Probably not. She used to have the best music video’s in the game. I used to watch bad romance, judas, marry the night for hours every single day. They Really inspired me to become a filmmaker. I lived for her visuals. But her recent work.. idk man I’ve seen MR twice lol. I really loved John Wayne but first she decides to make a video for a song that’s not even a single and then she makes it an apple music exclusive. Do you even want the views sis?? :selena::selena::selena:

I miss when for every lady gaga music video she released there would be 50 LADY GAGA SATAN ILLUMINATI PUPPET EXPOSED videos picking apart every single detail of the video convincing us that she’s literally satan. 

Even those tinfoil hats can’t find a single satanic thing about the MR video. That’s how boring it is. So keep it. Give me them satanic vids mom.

Taylor is serving some sweet ass visuals lately but I can’t watch them because Taylor but THEY LOOK GOOD. Gaga step yo game up honey :trollga:

BeIIadonna
6 hours ago, malongaga said:

I really want gaga to have a 1.000.000 vid on youtube besides BR.

Will it ever happen? Probably not. She used to have the best music video’s in the game. I used to watch bad romance, judas, marry the night for hours every single day. They Really inspired me to become a filmmaker. I lived for her visuals. But her recent work.. idk man I’ve seen MR twice lol. I really loved John Wayne but first she decides to make a video for a song that’s not even a single and then she makes it an apple music exclusive. Do you even want the views sis?? :selena::selena::selena:

I miss when for every lady gaga music video she released there would be 50 LADY GAGA SATAN ILLUMINATI PUPPET EXPOSED videos picking apart every single detail of the video convincing us that she’s literally satan. 

Even those tinfoil hats can’t find a single satanic thing about the MR video. That’s how boring it is. So keep it. Give me them satanic vids mom.

Taylor is serving some sweet ass visuals lately but I can’t watch them because Taylor but THEY LOOK GOOD. Gaga step yo game up honey :trollga:

The Cure & DWUW Will save us :selena: 

Archived