❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Million Reasons 90.000.00

Enzo

Featured Posts

GypsyVida
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

people from my school talking about how Gaga had FINALLY put out a good video...

show them this

then they will know a good video when they see one :bon:

currently streaming BRAT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
Just now, GypsyVida said:

show them this

then they will know a good video when they see one :bon:

I won't. They were people from my high school who weren't my friends and I don't see them anymore :firega: Now I'm studying theatre in college, so everyone around me praises Gaga and sees her as a goddess, they've already seen her videos and I can sing deep cuts with them :firega:

39 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

...praised by the GP...

tenor.gif?itemid=5540237Sis it has only 90 Million views after almost a year from its release, after she’d promoted it more than Jesus second coming; I know Indie and alternative artists with more views. 

4GzpsJx.jpg

10M more views until she gets a hundred million reasons to get certified.

Poissonche
1 minute ago, 2007 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5540237Sis it has only 90 Million views after almost a year from its release, after she’d promoted it more than Jesus second coming; I know Indie and alternative artists with more views. 

4GzpsJx.jpg

10M more views until she gets a hundred million reasons to get certified.

I didn't say "watched a lot by the GP"...only that it was praised by the little amount of GP who watched it:selena:

ignotus

my friend who was not a fan of Gaga and believes that she is illumati thought that she did a great job looking for God and stripping away her "costumes", and that she was naturally beautiful

tenor.gif

MR did slay the GEEPEE with this okay vid.

Economy
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I can't believe Perfect Illusion still has more views than Million Reasons. MR was so much bigger :toofunny:

But music videos dont always follow the songs success proportionally because the MV is also its own work and some vids lile MR dont have much replay value tbh

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, Economy said:

But music videos dont always follow the songs success proportionally because the MV is also its own work and some vids lile MR dont have much replay value tbh

Exactly this! TEOG was the second biggest hit off BTW, but the video was by far the worst of the era. And then there are songs like DWUW, a big enough hit without any video at all.

The success of a song and the quality of it's music video do not necessarily correlate.  

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The Cure

about that :emma:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Gaga worst video. I guess she was feeling very sick because this video is so uninspired. TEOG's had energy at least. This has nothing, I can't watch it again, it's so boring and it hurts my wig so badly

A-NO I refuse to support that balant mess of a video even I would like to contact the people on YT and ask to take out the 1 view I have given it. :bon:

FlopSlurper
10 hours ago, ignotus said:

my friend who was not a fan of Gaga and believes that she is illumati thought that she did a great job looking for God and stripping away her "costumes", and that she was naturally beautiful

tenor.gif

MR did slay the GEEPEE with this okay vid.

Naturally? :oprah: 

doja scat

Yall may hate the video but it’s shown so many people a different side of her, that she’s just a woman looking for love.

It’s made people RESPECT Lady Gaga as a vocalist, a performer and as a woman. You guys should show that same respect to her regardless if you like the video or song or hate it. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived