Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Turmoil times: LG6 / ARTPOP

Fish

Featured Posts

Hello. It has been a while I haven't posted on this site. I have been crazy busy with work and life. 

I just wanted to share some observations and love. Since the rumors about LG6 started, people are going IN with their own little theories, inquiries (a.k.a. "my firend's friend who works in a starbucks in Detroit next to DJWS's cousin appartment"). I LOVE IT!! I love this fanbase so much haha. We have so many unfulfilled prophecies to play with, and we notice the craziest most banal details, it's hilarious. I am seriously cackling in front of my screen everytime I come here, literally. 

As to this ARTPOP little sister debate, o-m-g. Who knew that album would come back to haunt us again? I love some of the songs on ARTPOP. I even did a Drag show at Mado cabaret bar in Montréal on Sexxx Dreams to raise money for my law school student union. People loved it but no one knew the song lmao. Instead of having a discostick, I taped a civil code (like a book of statutes) to a stick and called it a legal disco stick lol I had so much fun.

Anyway, I love how ICONIC each of Gaga's eras are. And y'all are HILARIOUS, 

xoxo, Fish.  

VillainTina

ARTPOP ACT ll FINALLY COMING TO SNACH OUR WIIIIIGS :giveup::sweat:

tenor.gif?itemid=5968508

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Flynn Vincent

inb4 its LG6 = "The Cheek to Cheek Act II Monster Chaos Angel Reborn" with a whole song ft. Tony Bennett's breathing, with a performance of the lead single at the 2018 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (featuring Adele's cackling laugh) :spin:

lana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.gif

Spoiler

Dw I hate myself too :selena:

Just now, Flynn Vincent said:

inb4 its LG6 = "The Cheek to Cheek Act II Monster Chaos Angel Reborn" with a whole song ft. Tony Bennett's breathing, with a performance of the lead single at the 2018 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (featuring Adele's cackling laugh) :spin:lana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.gif

Hide contents

lollll. Its almost plausible lolll. :emma:

1 hour ago, Flynn Vincent said:

inb4 its LG6 = "The Cheek to Cheek Act II Monster Chaos Angel Reborn" with a whole song ft. Tony Bennett's breathing, with a performance of the lead single at the 2018 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (featuring Adele's cackling laugh) :spin:

lana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.giflana@2x.gif

Reveal hidden contents

The only thing Adele will have out before 2039 :selena: also hyped for the Tony track :poot:

Archived