💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Possibly, if she re-works some of the stuff she was going to with the original 5th album concept. But past releases point to possibly just reworking his ideas she started with Red but with another producer like Gypsy and Angel Down

I don't think she'll rework those stuff, I mean she sang it when fans asked her to after talking about a Joanne B-side

And DJWS and her are definitely woring on LG6 right now. 

To me it's two different projects

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lordmaler
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

don't get mad before you've even heard one second of the music they're making

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

I mean what else do you need to understand that whatever we get produced by DJWS will last until the hype train is on which is 7 days or until dedicated Little Monsters who don't want her to flop will go broke and stop gifting it on itunes which is 3 days. When it suddenly drop on itunes charts her team and she herself will give up on the whole project.

None of his songs from BTW happened, you got ARTPOP which badly flopped, you got some cheap trashy unreleased songs and now you recently got The Cure and look how it turned out.

So you can roll your eyes as much as you want honey, but when she will end up having another meltdown and being unhappy I won't even blame on DJWS or her, but this shitty fanbase which is encouraging every thing what she does.

Still, good luck to her. She will need it.

i'm still anticipating a fall 2018 release. I feel like it's possible that this is just....a breakthrough concept that they just started on and it could take a long time to tweak and finish it still. idk. I can't have expectations anymore it will kill me lol. 

8 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

I mean what else do you need to understand that whatever we get produced by DJWS will last until the hype train is on which is 7 days or until dedicated Little Monsters who don't want her to flop will go broke and stop gifting it on itunes which is 3 days. When it suddenly drop on itunes charts her team and she herself will give up on the whole project.

None of his songs from BTW happened, you got ARTPOP which badly flopped, you got some cheap trashy unreleased songs and now you recently got The Cure and look how it turned out.

So you can roll your eyes as much as you want honey, but when she will end up having another meltdown and being unhappy I won't even blame on DJWS or her, but this shitty fanbase which is encouraging every thing what she does.

Will if you're a fan for the charts and what GP's opinion on her or her work, you might just unstan. No shade:classy:, but I can't understand  fans like you who think the same way. 

"I won't even blame on DJWS or her, but this shitty fanbase which is encouraging every thing what she does" 

Then just leave this fanbase :madge: Everyone is entitled to endorse what they like.

COME ON GAYS!!

Believe in Gaga, she never repeats herself.

Now that she seems stronger, I think she wants to do those plans that she couldn't do with ARTPOP.

ARTPOP is a good album but I agree that was a little overproduced and it lacked strong melodies. These have to improve.

ryanripley
35 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

lol ARTPOP didn't flop :smh: i just didn't reach their expectations and stans like to trash it because it was gaga's least successful era yet it did better than most albums, GUY was the real flop and was produced by Zedd so :shrug: 

The Cure did really well considering it had next to no promotion so yes, your reasons just mean that DJWS should come back if gaga wants commercial success

it's also a bit sad that you think the actual fans are the "sh*tty" part of the fanbase instead of you, running your mouth like your opinions mean anything more than anyone elses and bringing down everyone elses hype

if anyone around here needs luck, it's you because of your salty and aggresive attitude. you're judging something you don't know anything about so i hope that mentallity doesn't end you in too much trouble in real life, honey

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I guess little monsters prefer RedOne over DJ White Shadow because his music is more pop and less electronic and her choruses are more catchy 

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Hold on, hun :sweat:

Joanne was my first full era and it was a wild ride :sweat:

I am excited for the wild ride:excited2:

Already enjoying the hype :ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Reality
40 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I am excited for the wild ride:excited2:

Already enjoying the hype :ladyhaha:

Ride cautiously hun :sweat:

There's gonna be a lot of passionate people :ladyhaha:

🃏🖤👹

God Control

I noticed some people here saying stuff along the lines of "If you're a fan of the charts, you don't really like Gaga" and I disagree because when fans care about charts, they care about her and her success, because they're aware of the reality that charts and success mean more money, which means more high budget videos and tours and performances and more allowances for her to create. You'd be extremely misinformed to think that this is just about art. It's never just about art. It's not like she's an indie artist playing music for free to her 50,000 YouTube followers, she's a global pop start since she started and thanks to her great chart performance, she managed to create these tours, these stunning visuals, the outfits and everything. All that costs money and money comes from success, so when fans care about success and  collaborating with people who help her get hits, they care about her.

Of course, a lot of people will determine their interest in a song based on chart performance and that's stupid because how much money a song makes has no effect on the quality of the song nor its appeal to individuals. But the people who care about chart success of their favorite artist, they do genuinely care about her ability to keep her career and her reputation and the ability to make more high-budget art.

Archived