Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
21 minutes ago, Greg said:

This is giving me this tweet vibes

Does this mean it's coming in a year and 8 days?

giphy.gif

A year and five days is the Friday before the AMAs, so it's possible. 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
11 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

I’m so close to ugly crying right now :selena: I just had a glass of wine and now this news and I’m about to bawl :selena:

Pinot Grigio right?

My thought was that it's their marketing plan. They want to hype little monsters to test some reactions without getting false reactions from the GP. Agree?

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, prince said:

Why does this make me think it's even closer than we thought? He's openly confirmed a new era and he's telling us to be patient! It just makes me think something is coming and he's asking us to let them get on with it 

lol @ him.
Gaga probably saw how he was teasing and was all like "PAUL, OUR SHIZ IS NOT BEING RELEASED TIL X MORE MONTHS, STOP TEASING THEM" and told him to take his words back :toofunny: 

1 minute ago, marleyeg said:

Oh my god, I saw this post and started crying. It's only been a year and I thought we'd be waiting a long time but I'm so excited. This is the first album I'll welcome as a Monster and I couldn't be happier.

Its great to have you here you'll love the full era experience :tongue:

WeDontStop

IM ****ING CRYING I LVOE YJMQEA FA PAUL I WANT TO HAVE UR BABIES OI AWFVAEB I WISH I COULLD HUG U AND CHERISH U AND KISS U AND PROTECT U FOREVER FGA I WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND NOTHING BAD U R MY LIL CINNAMON ROL AND PLES DONT EVERM GIVE UPM I LOVE YOU DAD<, NOT IN AN INCESTUAL WAY OR "MOMMY GIRL" WAY DONT WORRY BBY + I LOVE U GAGS AND ARTPOP ILY2 IM WET, SHAKING & HORNY AT THE SAME TIME.,, 

i got the boys in dubai

tellemhone

Oh my god he had ARTPOP tattooed on him, he believed in it so much :diane:

:air: :air: :air:

Just now, Driezewies said:

lol @ him.
Gaga probably saw how he was teasing and was all like "PAUL, OUR SHIZ IS NOT BEING RELEASED TIL X MORE MONTHS, STOP TEASING THEM" and told him to take his words back :toofunny: 

Literally this! It's almost like they have it planned to come at a certain date and everyone was like "Go and hype it" and then "Paul can you stop hyping it and tell everyone to calm down" 

Drin Lon

Please I just want a single this year, I can wait for the album, but if nothing comes out of all this hype in the next month :neyde:

JupiterDrive

SEETHE JOANNSTERS FINALLY AN ALBUM I CAN BE EXCITED ABOUT OJDJDJDJD

She's about to distance herself from Joanne and go back to ARTPOP it's true what Stacy said after a hurricane comes a rainbow 

LeJudas
1 minute ago, tellemhone said:

MY WIG IS ON VENUS (OR THE LG6 EQUIVALENT)

Probably Jupitahh or Uranus (don't you know my as is famous)

Archived