Weasel
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Friendly reminder that doing with spoilers will get you a WP :giggle:

Where is that mentioned? Can't find it under rules :duck:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

I'm just gonna prep myself for some high School musical **** cause at this point, there's no way Gaga can meet my level of hype. DJWS needs to keep his mouth shut

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Friendly reminder that Gaga will likely change the direction of this album at least 20 times in the coming 2 years.

Hide contents

Before we get to hear even 5 seconds 

Hide contents

Of a new song 

Hide contents

Recorded in LQ outside the studio

Hide contents

By twinks screaming/crying over it 

Hide contents

Which will likely not even end up on the album anyways 

Hide contents

:selena:

That happened only once on 6 albums she released... Seriously you are all overreacting about this, Gaga always released her things like she did it first.

And still Frankenstein was one of those songs from the original LG5 and she still considers to release those songs eventually, so please stop with it...

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Friendly reminder that Gaga will likely change the direction of this album at least 20 times in the coming 2 years.

Hide contents

Before we get to hear even 5 seconds 

Hide contents

Of a new song 

Hide contents

Recorded in LQ outside the studio

Hide contents

By twinks screaming/crying over it 

Hide contents

Which will likely not even end up on the album anyways 

Hide contents

:selena:

Looks like someone got burned during the pre-LG5 era :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reid LePage

I hate to admit it, but honestly with all this teasing, if nothing happens next week, I am not afraid to unstan, block and report DJWS :gaysia: 

this is getting a bit too far, and I am not sure how to feel about it all tbh :/ not getting my hopes up until Gaga finally says something...

8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That happened only once on 6 albums she released... Seriously you are all overreacting about this, Gaga always released her things like she did it first.

And still Frankenstein was one of those songs from the original LG5 and she still considers to release those songs eventually, so please stop with it...

Wasn't it two albums? ARTPOP was going to be something different and the same with Joanne

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, prince said:

Wasn't it two albums? ARTPOP was going to be something different and the same with Joanne

No because she asked DJWS to work on ARTPOP like two weeks after BTW was out... She played in her car the song ARTPOP in 2012. The songs have been reworked, polished but at the end most of those songs ended up on the album... The plan for ARTPOP didn't changed a lot from 2011 to 2013. It was mostly delayed because of her injury

Just now, monketsharona said:

No because she asked DJWS to work on ARTPOP like two weeks after BTW was out... She played in her car the song ARTPOP in 2012. The songs have been reworked, polished but at the end most of those songs ended up on the album... The plan for ARTPOP didn't changed a lot from 2011 to 2013

I just vaguely remember a lot of Disney princess themed vibes, princess outfits, the idea of the dead blonde, decay of a star and Princess Die and that was the main theme for the album which became ARTPOP. After the hip issue it all started to go in a different direction 

Vitleysingur

inb4 she releases a brand new Tudor commercial named Timeless featuring Space Oddity (Lady Gaga cover)

:selena::selena::selena:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

monketsharona
Just now, prince said:

I just vaguely remember a lot of Disney princess themed vibes, princess outfits, the idea of the dead blonde, decay of a star and Princess Die and that was the main theme for the album which became ARTPOP. After the hip issue it all started to go in a different direction 

That were purely rumours tbh... She described ARTPOP as 'an album to have fun, dancing like at a rave party' or something back in 2012. At the end we had an album full of loud EDM / trap songs and she called her tour artRAVE. Didn't changed that much. Maybe some songs didn't make the cut like always, but she respected the vibes she wanted to deliver first..

What didn't happen with the original LG5 that she described first as a dark, inspired by AHS experience, mainly produced by RedOne + all the teases about magic, vampires, blood, witches and so on (kind of confirmed knowing she had a song called Frankenstein). To get at the end Joanne produced by Mark Ronson and indie guys full of pop country rock songs

thatsmoneyhoney

Gaga is gonna perform in space confirmed.

Spoiler

Rocket number 9 take off to the planet (Venus) :selena:

free my mind

Archived