Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Could Gaga reach the billion on YT??

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

considering that BR, Applause, ... didn't yeah it's a big joke

Honestly she can thank the SB effect that will make it pass 100M views, that's a bless knowing how bad it was doing before the SB performance

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly she can thank the SB effect that will make it pass 100M views, that's a bless knowing how bad it was doing before the SB performance

totally agree, but I thought PI was not that bad though!! I loved the visuals and the message under it 

Reality

Y'all, I get that Gaga is our fave, but there is no way she's going to reach a billion on a new video. She's definitely not as big as she used to be (though there's nothing wrong with that). The only way I could see her doing it is if she has someone like Bieber on her song.

Even if it's well shot and well produced, there would need to be an exponential increase in people's interest in her, and even though I do think a lot of people like her, we'd still need a lot more people.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all, I get that Gaga is our fave, but there is no way she's going to reach a billion on a new video. She's definitely not as big as she used to be (though there's nothing wrong with that). The only way I could see her doing it is if she has someone like Bieber on her song.

Even if it's well shot and well produced, there would need to be an exponential increase in people's interest in her, and even though I do think a lot of people like her, we'd still need a lot more people.

well I like Justin but if she collabs with him :awkney: 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

That's true, for this she needs to push an album that is not aimed to the US only, Joanne had that power in the US but elsewhere it didn't really impact to be honest... 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, monketsharona said:

That's true, for this she needs to push an album that is not aimed to the US only, Joanne had that power in the US but elsewhere it didn't really impact to be honest... 

she didn't promote as well!!! I'm from France, I used to see her in French tv shows, interview etc... especially during BTW era (I became a LM because of her performing judas on a French show). Even for ARTPOP, I see that going around the world on tv is a big part of the promoting 

FfFfFfFF

Bad Romance was the first video to exceed 100 millions views. 

Also didn't she predicted in that computer scene that the video will have 1 billion view after all? :laughga: That is becoming true by the way. :laughga:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

she didn't promote as well!!! I'm from France, I used to see her in French tv shows, interview etc... especially during BTW era (I became a LM because of her performing judas on a French show). Even for ARTPOP, I see that going around the world on tv is a big part of the promoting 

Same I'm from France, most people doesn't even know she released that album, her songs weren't even aired on the radio (maybe heard PI once and MR a few times only). Remove her sales from the fans, I'd say Joanne didn't do so good abroad

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Bad Romance was the first video to exceed 100 millions views. 

Also didn't she predicted in that computer scene that the video will have 1 billion view after all? :laughga: That is becoming true by the way. :laughga:

I really hope BR will reach 1B! That would be a real achievement 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Same I'm from France, most people doesn't even know she released that album, her songs weren't even aired on the radio (maybe heard PI once and MR a few times only). Remove her sales from the fans, I'd say Joanne didn't do so good abroad

except for Applause, it was the same with ARTPOP

FfFfFfFF

That would also be one of the signs of the end of times but who believe those Iluminatti rumors? :ladyhaha::poot::selena:

monketsharona

I'd say 2018 / 2019 (depends on if she's releasing new music)

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

except for Applause, it was the same with ARTPOP

DWUW did great on the radio too, I heard it a lot

NIGHTCRAWLER

I'd say 2018 / 2019 (depends on if she's releasing new music)

DWUW did great on the radio too, I heard it a lot

oue j'avoue mais je veux dire par là que quand tu demandes à n'importe qui de pas LM c'est quoi sa chanson préféré de Gaga, il ne va pas sortir Do What You Want. C'est pas vraiment un son qui a marqué les esprits quoi, en raison justement d'un manque énorme de promotion et même pas de MV... Je pense que Gaga a surtout un gros problème de promotion ses dernières années (pour ARTPOP surtout parce que je pense que Joanne elle n'avait pas prévu ni envie de vraiment le promouvoir).

monketsharona

oue j'avoue mais je veux dire par là que quand tu demandes à n'importe qui de pas LM c'est quoi sa chanson préféré de Gaga, il ne va pas sortir Do What You Want. C'est pas vraiment un son qui a marqué les esprits quoi, en raison justement d'un manque énorme de promotion et même pas de MV... Je pense que Gaga a surtout un gros problème de promotion ses dernières années (pour ARTPOP surtout parce que je pense que Joanne elle n'avait pas prévu ni envie de vraiment le promouvoir).

she definitely has (I keep on in English, I can't take more WPs :yay:)

I have faith in Gaga getting more success in the future, now that she has a better image she definitely can boost her career with a new album

NIGHTCRAWLER

she definitely has (I keep on in English, I can't take more WPs :yay:)

I have faith in Gaga getting more success in the future, now that she has a better image she definitely can boost her career with a new album

I didn't know I could get some WPs in talking in another language :awkney:

Spoiler

it's my thread after all 

Archived