Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
funny

This girl thinks she looks like Gaga

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

even refinery29 wrote an article about her :laughga:

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/11/180621/lady-gaga-look-alike

For 18-year-old Amethyst Rose, who is constantly compared to Lady Gaga, the feedback is positive — though extremely persistent. She says she's been compared to the Joanne singer over 677 times. Yep, she's counted.

Two days ago, Rose posted a photo with a caption referencing her famous doppelgänger. "So the other day I counted how many Lady Gaga comments I've gotten because I always joke that if I had a dollar for every time someone had called me that I'd be rich and it was 677," she wrote. "677 hypothetical dollars which is rich to me. That's of course not including the pictures I have deleted or in person comments. But this was the first picture where people really started noticing."

I mean... really?

gaga sweetie i am so sorry a beautiful ass bitch who doesn't look like you could even say that, oh my god

i mean on some pics yeah you could see some resemblance

but she just got lucky with the angles imo. i've seen others who look wayy more like gaga

what do u think?

chaeri pls

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Tbh nowadays even Gaga doesn't look like Gaga :selena: 

I seriously didnt get to use excuse me no enuf bring it back:noparty:

How can anoyone not love gaga

I’ve seen that girl pop up on my explore page a couple of times. Although I do see some resemblance, I think she’s pushing it a little too far :P 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Delete

1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

I seriously didnt get to use excuse me no enuf bring it back:noparty:

It's like Gaga and Natali and Lil Kim all went into one of those crayola crayon mixers, but for humans. Cynthia's got some explaining to do tho :lolga:

2819822_o.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

GypsyBabe

I mean maybe in the last picture, but who even knows what Gaga looks like anyway? No shade, but her face/makeup looks different every freaking day. :reductive:

⚯͛

Archived