❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
life

DJ WS's next weird post...

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

Maybe he's sad because Gaga just informed him she won't be releasing the music they made together but happy that they're still friends :derpga: 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah
4 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:
  Hide contents

I ’m ok. I am weird. I am soft. I am confused. I am weak. I am strong. I have the best Friends that are all the same. We aRe good. I am good. Surround yourself with love. I Am secure. Sorry if aNybody got freaKed out Earlier. I am humaN. So are you. I have The bEst frIeNds. Might cry again tomorrow. Its OK.

If this isn't a confirmation of 'Frankenstein', then idk what is :lana:

Spoiler

:neyde: 

monketsharona

DJWS is a drama queen

Seriously don't look too much into it, it wouldn't be the first time Monsters thinks he is teasing new music while he's not...

Not The Real Gaga
4 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

Maybe he's sad because Gaga just informed him she won't be releasing the music they made together but happy that they're still friends :derpga: 

The SHADE!

Red One... Gaga...

Owhooohoo

luftikuzzz
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

DJWS is a drama queen

Seriously don't look too much into it, it wouldn't be the first time Monsters thinks he is teasing new music while he's not...

currently there are too many hints and connections pointing to something new ... that can not be a coincidence. and if it was just a game again, gaga should personally stop it as soon as possible, otherwise it will be a disaster and annoy many fans ... I am positive and believe that we can expect big things coming :)

monketsharona
Just now, Enceladus said:

currently there are too many hints and connections pointing to something new ... that can not be a coincidence. and if it was just a game again, gaga should personally stop it as soon as possible, otherwise it will be a disaster and annoy many fans ... I am positive and believe that we can expect big things coming :)

I'm pretty sure something is coming too, but honestly I just feel DJWS posts are just very personal and fans are reaching about it...

Archived