Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't Expect Too Much (New Music)

Divine

Featured Posts

Recently, a lot of rumours and speculations were boiling up. As we all know, a lot of us extends the rumour to the highest level that we even discover things by ourselves. We also do our best in stalking or almost sabotaging not only Gaga (broking into her house:cryga: but also Gaga’s team, producers, manager and her staff just to find out things that Gaga has been doing without letting us know. Also, since Gaga is considered a major artist in the industry, a lot of ‘made up’ stories/articles/insider accounts were made. :sis:

My point? :lolga:

First, stop.
Second, don’t expect too much. 
Third, wait for Gaga’s announcement. (I think gaga, learned something about hyping too much. Remember ARTPOP era? The app? Act two and such? She somehow never use the word soon’ ever since :toofunny:

In that way, you’ll avoid the infamous word here. ‘Meltdown’ :hug:

I know everyone is hyped up and expecting a release, there’s nothing wrong with that. ;) But I think the ‘wrong’ hype can be avoided by not believing on random stuffs that were posted by some unreliable sources or ‘made-up’ conclusion by us due to some cryptic videos, pics or infos. 

It’s fun to have something ‘Gaga’ related things that we can investigate, but don’t let it eat you alive. Yes, it’s possible to have music soon since Gaga is teasing a lot recently. (Especially on JWT) But don’t believe anything else without Gaga’s announcement.  It’s okay to expect or to hope but don’t blame it on Gaga on the aftermath if nothing came. Also don't pick fights with other members here. :kara: Keep calm. Don’t skip class:saladga:

But I don’t blame anyone for being hyped that much, I get the point tho. Anyway, all the rumours and threads that I’ve read makes sense. (from tha AMA commercial, to rose’, frankensteined, RedOne Snapchat, Nov 19th, DJ, Greenhouse studio, one more to be bloomed joanne, DIC, that Carino IG, Gaga's IG as a whole, DJWS captions etc. :ladyhaha:) I kinda hope and anticipate since it seems promising. Maybe Gaga will surprise perfrom/release? Who knows?

But ya'll cheer up! New music will come on its right time (we all know that) :wub:

I know I don’t have the name here on the site but we can share some opinions here right? :shrug:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

ryanripley

the only think i expect is a stanalone single release

the ama stuff is still way up in the air for me to be hyped about but if no new music comes really soon, i will meltdown :giggle: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, ryanripley said:

the only think i expect is a stanalone single release

the ama stuff is still way up in the air for me to be hyped about but if no new music comes really soon, i will meltdown :giggle: 

Seems reasonable, I kinda expect a single and a performance actually. EP i guess? :shrug:

But we want this metldown, it's part of being a fan..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ryanripley
Just now, Paparazzzzi said:

Seems reasonable, I kinda expect a single and a performance actually. EP i guess? :shrug:

an EP would be a great surpise but i know an album is off the table

my expectations for LG6 are late 2018 at the earliest

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, River said:

But we want this metldown, it's part of being a fan..

We don't. :ladyhaha: Trust me.

BgRaEgTaT

Another thing that makes these rumors more believable is that Gaga has been “surprise” releasing things lately (John Wayne video, the Cure), rather than hyping it up and announcing ahead of time. I really hope it’s all true but these rumors also seem to come around literally every time there’s an awards show coming up....so I’m staying cautious :gaycat:

1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

the Hype train is full at this point sorry

giphy.gif 

Gaga reading GGD. :ladyhaha:

9 minutes ago, Paparazzzzi said:

don’t blame it on Gaga on the aftermath if nothing came

This is the most important thing. 

Everyone on here thinks Gaga personally offended them by not releasing something. She doesn’t have to do anything. This is her career and we just choose to follow it. 

1 minute ago, Tyrone Adams said:

I'm not expecting anything. Why should I ? 

17 minutes ago, Paparazzzzi said:

. (from tha AMA commercial, to rose’, frankensteined, RedOne Snapchat, Nov 19th, DJ, Greenhouse studio, one more to be bloomed joanne, DIC, that Carino IG, Gaga's IG as a whole, DJWS captions etc. :ladyhaha:)

fede ARTPOP

Thers new music coming, pop hits and ASIB soundtrack, so HypeTrain is ready. :gaysia:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

ApplauseftAdele

I agree that we shouldn't get on a hype train but....

literally ALL SIGNS POINT TO IT. The only sign that didn't was the fox commercial not listing Gaga. 

We have pics in the studio, her working with her mixer, and rumored interviews with interscope, and many reliable sources hinting at her dropping a lead. 

So once again, yes we shouldn't get too hype, but it's literally impossible at this point 

Archived