Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

how do you feel about christian now?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Him watching a football match with his ex (gf back then) while planning his next step is more iconic

Cgy8ykpU0AEK_Yw.jpg:large

DCyuOYcXoAIgIgK.jpg

poor girl :toofunny: 

wow disgusting

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackthorns

I didn't like him at first (or rather, I was distrustful) but yanno what? he makes her happy and he seems madly in love with her so I've warmed up to him. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Him watching a football match with his ex (gf back then) while planning his next step is more iconic

DCyuOYcXoAIgIgK.jpg

He dated Maggie before Gaga??!!!

where's Glenn???!!:air:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

gagasgirl

I am LIVING for the behind the scenes pictures he's posting. I didn't like him before, but I've realized that TayGa is no more and we should just let Gaga live her life and be happy. :kara: 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

TimisaMonster
6 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

DCyuOYcXoAIgIgK.jpg

Ummm....is this proof he's cheating on Gaga already? Why is he holding his exes hand and she's at a game with Joe???

:what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

myfamemonster
34 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ummm....is this proof he's cheating on Gaga already? Why is he holding his exes hand and she's at a game with Joe???

:what:

This pic is from when he was still dating Maggie

Helxig
7 hours ago, hunty said:

just like when a mommy gets divorced and her new boyfriend has to pamper the kids so that they don't hate him

Hmm... her fans do act like hateful, entitled kids... :trollga:

And I'm still sure that a large majority of them dislike Christian because they had boners for Taylor, and liked Gaga having a hot piece of man-candy on her arm.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster
40 minutes ago, myfamemonster said:

This pic is from when he was still dating Maggie

And they were there with Joe and Cynthia? :wtf:

myfamemonster
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I honestly have no idea I thought this pic was edited or something because why would Maggie be sitting with Joe and Cynthia......

3 minutes ago, myfamemonster said:

I honestly have no idea I thought this pic was edited or something because why would Maggie be sitting with Joe and Cynthia......

6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's not photoshopped :emma::icega:

Yeah she was with Joe and Cynthia and I have no idea why. Christian explain :oprah:

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, myfamemonster said:

Shes wearing the same outfit so its not different days...so again why were her parents sitting with Her? :wtf:

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, sara57 said:

It's not photoshopped :emma::icega:

Yeah she was with Joe and Cynthia and I have no idea why. Christian explain :oprah:

Christian cancelled and found in a vault with ACT II

I never disliked him tho I for a short time was afraid for Gaga that the age gap and Christian’s kid would become a burden in the long run. Now that they are so happy I think I am happy too.

and probs Gaga had him post pics instead of him invading her privacy or sth like that.

Green Eyes

I love the hilarity and messiness of the LM fanbase in general, but caring about Gaga's personal life is something I will not get tbh. I stan her as an artist, not as like a wellness coach or something. :sleep: So my reaction to him is basically like, oh cool, he seems nice, happy for her, why isn't Sinner's Prayer included in the JWT?

Archived