💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you remember life before stanning Gaga?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

I started stanning Gaga when I was about 12. I have memories pre-Gaga, tons of them, but they're honestly hard to distinguish. I feel as though I have always effortlessly talked, discussed, defended and praised Gaga. Anyone else like this? :saladga:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Well I was 18 when Gaga came on the scene and I didn't start truly stanning until Joanne so...

⚯͛

ryanripley

yes, the only song i bopped to was Womanizer and it introduced me to pop music and suddenly there was a wild gaga, she threw a net over me and has kept me in her dungeon ever since

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, NotMyFlop said:

I started stanning Gaga when I was about 12. I have memories pre-Gaga, but they're honestly hard to distinguish. I feel as though I have always effortlessly talked, discussed, defended and praised Gaga. Anyone else like this? :saladga:

Eh, no 

Im slowly drifting away at the minute

Other artists exsist too

tenor.gif

Tom Nook

I would say no but then I remember other queens like Gwen Stefani and Britney :flutter: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

NotMyFlop
3 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

Yes, and I remember never listening to music

:selena:

Never? I lived off of music. I listened to whatever my parents and sister put on. Gaga was the first artist I discovered on my own and became a huge fan of. But I can't imagine not listening to music. 

tellemhone
Just now, NotMyFlop said:

:selena:

Never? I lived off of music. I listened to whatever my parents and sister put on. Gaga was the first artist I discovered on my own and became a huge fan of. But I can't imagine not listening to music. 

Well I did occasionally, I was around 4-5 when Gaga started and I loved what I heard (was not a stan) so actually I would go back to her songs because I liked them, also some radio hits from others as well. Around PI and MR I saw her name and went back to them (Telephone) and then listened to Joanne and stanned :whitney:

:air: :air: :air:

bloody g

Back to when I didn't listen to music? Yes

EDIt: Just Dance was the first song I ever searched for on YouTube

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Decodekid

I was like 9 when i discovered her, thanks to that vma 2009 performance :gaycat:. So yeah i remember being a little kid. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

LeJudas

I don't remember when exactly

Probably round 2008 when she first came in the radio. I really liked her songs and then I always wanted to listen to her I was maybe 11 or 12 I think. 

But i always loved playing her songs "On Demand" and playing them all day when I was alone. Then when she was doing tributes and singing covers around 2013-2015 I really started loving her hard. 

Then Joanne came and I instantly crossed the line from fan to hardcore and followed her on all social medias and Everytime I have free time I search for Gaga related news or YT videos or something. 

HiddenWeirdo

I was a pussycat dolls stan. They split when Gaga came out so it was the perfect time.

I stanned them so hard that I felt like a 7th member :selena:

R8EhrWF.gif

Archived