💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Meet N Greet

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

Was the meet n greet at last nights show after the show, or before?? I heard the last couple shows have been moved to afterwards, which I think will be less rushed! Hopefully it’s like that for the Pittsburgh Ultimate backstage experience! my gram and I are going and so excited to meet her! :)  

And how many people total are in The ultimate backstage experience??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hanks

It's been afterwards and now includes a Q&A... I don't have confirmation for the Detroit show, but it was definitely like that for the two shows prior.

Our backstage group was about 25 people, and we heard that was bigger than most.

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

It's been afterwards and now includes a Q&A... I don't have confirmation for the Detroit show, but it was definitely like that for the two shows prior.

OMFG U GET A Q&A with GAGA?!??!??!??

Irrelevant
Just now, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

OMFG U GET A Q&A with GAGA?!??!??!??

thats how we got frankensteined :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Am I A Girl
Just now, Irrelevant said:

ASSFGHJJL IM QUAKING MY GRAM AND I ARE HYPED

Justin Hanks
Just now, Irrelevant said:

She actually sang Frankensteined during the photo op, haha.

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

oh :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Am I A Girl

My grandma and I are going! We are so excited! I have Crohn’s disease so we are giving Gaga a shirt that says, “Team Jake, Knockout Crohns” it has a kangaroo with boxing gloves on and is purple for Crohn’s awareness :) my sister got them professionally made when I got a foot of my colon removed last year on my BIRTHDAY

Justin Hanks
4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

oh :poot:

Yeah maybe the Q&A warmed her up, but she was super chatty during the photo op. It was actually during my group of six that she called everyone over to sing it. I was sitting on a stool to her immediate left, surprised as hell. If I ever get my damn photo, I'm sure you can see my jaw dropped and pee dripping down my leg.

Am I A Girl

Yeah maybe the Q&A warmed her up, but she was being super chatty during the photo op. It was actually during my group of six that she called everyone over to sing it. I was sitting on a stool to her immediate left, surprised as hell. If I ever get my damn photo, I'm sure you can see my jaw dropped and pee dripping down my leg.

Omg Yaas! Really wish my gram and I could get a pic of just us and Gaga :/ hopefully the people in our group will let us go on each side of Gaga and then we can crop everyone else out 

Justin Hanks
5 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Omg Yaas! Really wish my gram and I could get a pic of just us and Gaga :/ hopefully the people in our group will let us go on each side of Gaga and then we can crop everyone else out 

FYI it's no longer a straight line of six. I don't know when they made that change, but for us, it was two people kinda in front on stools, and then two people on each side. Gaga was posing on a table in the middle. It allowed for more people to be right next to her in the photo.

Am I A Girl
Just now, Justin Hanks said:

FYI it's no longer a straight line of six. I don't know when they made that change, but for us, it was two people kinda in front on stools, and then two more people on each side. Gaga was posing on a table in the middle. It allowed for more people to be right next to her in the photo.

When you get your pic, may you PM me it? :) 

Justin Hanks
Just now, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

When you get your pic, may you PM me it? :) 

Psh I'll be posting that pic everywhere. :):)

Archived