💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in the recording studio

antpats2

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I'm completely shook! Now I'm starting to believe that she's debuting something at the AMAs after all! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

ASIB is a folk rock movie soundtrack (not going to be a mainstream pop culture event). I think it will have a lead single in march and then the promo for the album will only last a few months.

she can definitely release a project on her own at the same time for radios

rafaelgherardi
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

ASIB is a folk rock movie soundtrack (not going to be a mainstream pop culture event). I think it will have a lead single in march and then the promo for the album will only last a few months.

but still, it's a full album probably entirely by her... 

zakariah

I think Gaga knows what she’s doing by letting her bf/producers/etc. take photos of her in the studio. She has to allow for these photos to be taken and posted on social media. And the sudden spike in rumours. Something is definitely coming real soon. :excited2:

hausofbrice
6 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

5:46pm

i feel like there's a reason as to why the time is always the caption

xoxo, brice ♡

monketsharona
Just now, rafaelgherardi said:

but still, it's a full album probably entirely by her... 

Apparently it's only around 9-10 songs with three songs by Bradley Cooper

OMG

WHEN CAN WE EXPECT ANYTHING COMING?

I JUST CAN'T HANDLE ALL THOSE THINGS HAPPENING! :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

So after a exhausting 2-hour show where she sings and dances live, she goes back into her studio bus to work past 2am and then goes back the next day continuing recording?

If I hear y'all ever calling her lazy again :grr:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Daenerys

plus that tweet about Frankenstein by that radio dj hasn't been deleted yet. So if someone on her team DID contact him to take it down they would have done so by now. Or if he figured out it was just a rumor he would have deleted it so I'm starting to think he was told to tweet that. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PanPikus

Why Christian is posting every picture with specific time? I need talk to this hoe right now :shocked:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

monketsharona
Just now, GodofLove said:

plus that tweet about Frankenstein by that radio dj hasn't been deleted yet. So if someone on her team DID contact him to take it down they would have done so by now. Or if he figured out it was just a rumor he would have deleted it so I'm starting to think he was told to tweet that. 

Like I'm sure RedOne was allowed to tease

The guy screenshot fans messages, it's not for nothing 

rafaelgherardi
2 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

i feel like there's a reason as to why the time is always the caption

maybe it's related to this tweet!

Archived