Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My brother was talking about Gaga..

Pamelaisley

Featured Posts

Pamelaisley

My brother called me just to chat and asked me what I was doing. He thought I was reading or looking at something so I said "I'm looking at Gaga pictures." 

He works for some construction company in New York and started telling me about the time his friends were working on Gaga's apartment. Apparently she needed something fixed but she wouldn't let anyone see inside. It was in the beginning of the year, he said, and apparently she was "being a b!tch" because she wouldn't even let them walk on the railing to go fix something or see inside her apartment. :poot: My brother then said, "I thought she was cool but she's a b!tch" 

I just thought it was interesting to hear this. I don't actually think she'd act this way but my brother heard it at work and wasn't actually there so I don't think it's that true. :shrug: I just wanted to share this because it's too long to type on Twitter. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

TropicOfCANCER

people need to stop looking at isolated experiences as indicators of a person's personality. I can be a bitch sometimes, but am I bitch? NO.

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

people need to stop looking at isolated experiences as indicators of a person's personality. I can be a bitch sometimes, but am I bitch? NO.

Thank you:golfclap:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Not everyone is obligated to be sunshine and roses 24/7, there's no telling how she was feeling that day.

❤ x ❤

Regina George
9 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I don’t really know why people have to be so protective of Gaga here on GGD. Even if it was her “bad day” there is no need to be this EXTRA and to not let anyone do their job only cuz you are not feeling good at the time. 

I’m sure there is good explanation for this but do we really have to decline everything saying “Gaga was a bitch”? 

Cuz to be honest, no one here really knows Gaga and all we know is her public persona and the person SHE CHOOSES to be when we are looking. 

I am Gaga fan since 2010 and I love her as a person (at least the person I see in situations I see) and I love her music so don’t come for me. 

TropicOfCANCER
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t really know why people have to be so protective of Gaga here on GGD. Even if it was her “bad day” there is no need to be this EXTRA and to not let anyone do their job only cuz you are not feeling good at the time. 

I’m sure there is good explanation for this but do we really have to decline everything saying “Gaga was a bitch”? 

Cuz to be honest, no one here really knows Gaga and all we know is her public persona and the person SHE CHOOSES to be when we are looking. 

I am Gaga fan since 2010 and I love her as a person (at least the person I see in situations I see) and I love her music so don’t come for me. 

I dont think i mentioned gaga at all in reply, so i dont see how it was overprotective of her. It was a general comment regarding a particular pet peeve of mine.

15 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

p r e c i s e l y.

One instance isn't telling of your whole personality. People tend to be a lot more complex than that, and watering it down to "oh this person wasn't warm and welcoming in this one instance, so they're a complete BITCH" is so simple-minded, it's like, god forbid I'm not chipper or accommodating in this particular moment, dear me. :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

For all we know this could have been one of the days when her fibromyalgia was flaring up, and as we saw in FFT she really didn’t want people to see her in that state, would she be a bitch for not wanting strangers to see her in such intense pain?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

bloody g

I wouldn't have let them in either :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

5 minutes ago, iCpro said:

For all we know this could have been one of the days when her fibromyalgia was flaring up, and as we saw in FFT she really didn’t want people to see her in that state, would she be a bitch for not wanting strangers to see her in such intense pain?

it's like some didn't understand 5F2 at all. She's literally been living with a chronic pain disorder since 2012.

❤ x ❤

Regina George
26 minutes ago, that juju said:

it's like some didn't understand 5F2 at all. She's literally been living with a chronic pain disorder since 2012.

Next time quote me and learn to read and to understand what is written. :) I precisely said “I AM SURE THERE IS EXPLANATION FOR THIS”. I never said “She is bitch”. I just said that it’s weird how people are quick to disclaim someone wothout using proper arguments. 

And I noticed you don’t quote me much, even if I quote you.. Don’t be scared, I won’t bite u.. But I will most definitely read those tries of indirect “shade”.. 

EDIT: Still not answering my replies:) someone needs to grow a pair... 

Regina George
13 minutes ago, iCpro said:

I said “I am sure there is good explanation.” 

It’s entirely possible she just didn’t want someone she didn’t know in her apartment. 

Last person I let in my apartment that I didn’t know, came in to look at a couch I was selling, asked to use the washroom, took a massive dump, clogged the toilet, and left. 

I don’t blame her :sweat:

Anderson123

Well maybe she was having a bad day, it happens to everyone. She's also a celebrity and has to deal with a bunch of people every day and it's her apartment, of course it's a private place no one wants people to lurk around. 

7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Last person I let in my apartment that I didn’t know, came in to look at a couch I was selling, asked to use the washroom, took a massive dump, clogged the toilet, and left.

i'm having a conniption :air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air: 

❤ x ❤

Archived