Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Theory On Gaga's Upcoming Music

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

vinster13
14 minutes ago, Noah said:

Azealia Banks revealed during her time on Interscope that an Album cycle has to be at least 6 months. So if she won't release a new Project until beginning of December, we won't get anything until ASIB. So when ASIB is out, we won't get anything until November of 2018. 

Not necessarily because she may release singles February- April  and the movie will only be in the theater for 2 months tops so maybe even August. And who knows maybe she won’t release it as a gaga era but a various artists era

11 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

Not necessarily because she may release singles February- April  and the movie will only be in the theater for 2 months tops so maybe even August. And who knows maybe she won’t release it as a gaga era but a various artists era

I am sure she signed a contract to not release any music a long time (about 6 months) after the soundtrack release. Even though it's 'just a soundtrack', it was still an investment by the record company. throwing out another project as early as august is damaging the sales of the soundtrack esp. if it's doing well.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

I love your theory but...

these theories need to stop. It’d be amazing if Gags released something new but just because one radio host says she will does not mean it’s definite. I could say she’s a releasing a new song tomorrow called Emoji Party and some people would fall for it:saladga:

all I’m saying is that we shouldn’t get our hopes up. We all know nothing will happen. 

So...you're saying she's *not* releasing Emoji Party tomorrow? :cryga:

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

And I also don't think she was crazy about her material with RedOne, knowing label made her work with him.

i dont think so

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

she’s a releasing a new song tomorrow called Emoji Party  

SHES RELEASING A SONG TONIGHT CALLED EMOJI PARTY??!!!!!1!1!!! 

HYPETTTT :tony:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Phaye Monster
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

SHES RELEASING A SONG TONIGHT CALLED EMOJI PARTY??!!!!!1!1!!! 

HYPETTTT :tony:

Mind your hips sis:trollga:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Daenerys
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Mind your hips sis:trollga:

You mean to say the song is so good it’s going to break my hip???!!!! 

WIG FLEW! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Phaye Monster
Just now, GodofLove said:

You mean to say the song is so good it’s going to break my hip???!!!! 

WIG FLEW! 

Just wait for the EP: Broken Promises (That I Never Made) and Broken Hips

coming soon!!!

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived