💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't get that hyped about new Gaga music

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

I repeat: don't get hyped.

From what it looks like, y'all are leading yourselves to an absolute mess with this Frankensteined, Joanne B-Side nonsense. Gaga may have mentioned the possibility of an idea of making a re-issue of Joanne, and she may have sung a new song for a few fans, but remember, how many times she herself publicly confirmed a lot of projects which eventually stayed unreleased.

MT6a6fS.gif

A DJ just confirmed that she'll debut a new song at the AMAs, which isn't really a confirmation because Gaga has a concert on the AMAs date. Could it be that she'll perform the song on tour and the AMAs will stream it? I don't know. It's a possibility and that's all about it... a possibility. And even when Gaga says it, it's still not a confirmation because... the above :toofunny:

So my point is don't get excited or too hyped because y'all know you're gonna get disappointed and this place is gonna have numerous threads blaming Gaga for "telling lies" she didn't even say.

Don't believe everything you read, especially in the meantime, because I think there will be a lot of rumors and speculations around. Everything about Gaga's new music nowadays should be taken with a grain of salt.

That's it.

#PromoteOnlineKindness #GooglePaulinaRubio

Spoiler

90GHvz6.gif

1 minute ago, Bambino said:

I repeat: don't get hyped.

From what it looks like, y'all are leading yourselves to an absolute mess with this Frankensteined, Joanne B-Side nonsense. Gaga may have mentioned the possibility of an idea of making a re-issue of Joanne, and she may have sung a new song for a few fans, but remember, how many times she herself publicly confirmed a lot of projects which eventually stayed unreleased.

MT6a6fS.gif

A DJ just confirmed that she'll debut a new song at the AMAs, which isn't really a confirmation because Gaga has a concert on the AMAs date. Could it be that she'll perform the song on tour and the AMAs will stream it? I don't know. It's a possibility and that's all about it... a possibility. And even when Gaga says it, it's still not a confirmation because... the above :toofunny:

So my point is don't get excited or too hyped because y'all know you're gonna get disappointed and this place is gonna have numerous threads blaming Gaga for "telling lies" she didn't even say.

Don't believe everything you read, especially in the meantime, because I think there will be a lot of rumors and speculations around. Everything about Gaga's new music nowadays should be taken with a grain of salt.

That's it.

#PromoteOnlineKindness #GooglePaulinaRubio

Reveal hidden contents

90GHvz6.gif

The hype train has already taken off miles away :selena:

NIGHTCRAWLER

I agree, we should learn from our mistakes. If something's coming, hell yaas, but as long as it's not here or even confirmed, let it go

I refuse to get hype about anything until there are dates, proof, etc, and everything is confirmed to actually exist via clips or snippets. Can't take no ones words, not even Gaga's, about *possible* projects, because..... yeah :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

volantis.gif

Hide contents

:selena: you're right 

LMAO! this is a gem! saving it :awkney:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bambino
8 minutes ago, melon said:

but you’re right... sadly

8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree

7 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Hide contents

you're right 

wtxbVny.gif

JazzGa

I, for one, enjoy me a good meltdown.

On November 19th I will be either melting down or melting up

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GypsyBabe

Im already waist deep in delusion and sinking further in by the minute. There is no saving me now!

poKuyCjEg

⚯͛

4 minutes ago, that juju said:

Can't take no ones words, not even Gaga's, about *possible* projects, because..... yeah :awkney: 

not trying to shade Gaga either, I understand it's probably difficult getting every single idea off the ground and out into the world, especially when you're a) a perfectionist when it comes to your work, and b) you have more ideas than you know what to do with. I don't fault her for teasing something and then never releasing it, that's just the nature of being not only an artist, but being one in high demand. She's consistent with the work she does release, so there's that :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Luzaleja

#GooglePaulinaRubio :air:

I know you are right, obviously, but I'm still hyped :selena: I tried not to fall but here I am :selena:

Archived