Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein Nov 19th

Eightpop

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She talked about thinking about releasing one.

It doesn't take one week to have things all done.

She had a meeting at Interscope this week and the music is definitely done. Frankenstein is a song from 2015

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna

Hey anyone heard the new Havana?

I heard the Havana is nice!

Please distract yourselfs from war and listen to Havana (Ooh Na Na)

God Control
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I hope too, but this B-side release seems far more realistic than any LG6 marterial soon. 

The question is, are they gonna treat it as a Joanne B-side or will the song be reworked and released as a lead single for the next album or perhaps a standalone single or a complication album track?

monketsharona
Just now, Givenchy said:

The question is, are they gonna treat it as a Joanne B-side or will the song be reworked and released as a lead single for the next album or perhaps a standalone single or a complication album track?

she said Joanne B-side, that music is done, I'm not sure she'd like to recycle those things for a brand new album

A B-side wouldn't be a huge deal, she doesn't need to promote it as crazy. It would just a be a nice gift to the fans

2 minutes ago, heavypuce said:

Well she is performing in DC on the 19th so I’m not sure how this could be true. 

A pre-recorded performance or a livestream. The former is more likely :poot:

nattuggla
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

she said Joanne B-side, that music is done, I'm not sure she'd like to recycle those things for a brand new album

A B-side wouldn't be a huge deal, she doesn't need to promote it as crazy. It would just a be a nice gift to the fans

Agreed. I rather want a B-Side right now and her taking as much time she needs for LG6 and planning the single roll-out in advance (maybe even shooting more music videos before) and plan to release and promote it at a time when she has no other projects planned.

monketsharona
Just now, nattuggla said:

Agreed. I rather want a B-Side right now and her taking as much time she needs for LG6 and planning the single roll-out in advance (maybe even shooting more music videos before) and plan to release and promote it at a time when she has no other projects planned.

I feel like if she's considering it that means LG6 is not even near to be done and that she wants to take her time for next album. She could please us with new music until this. 

I just feel DJWS shouldn't have teased fans so soon about LG6

nattuggla
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I feel like if she's considering it that means LG6 is not even near to be done and that she wants to take her time for next album. She could please us with new music until this. 

I just feel DJWS shouldn't have teased fans so soon about LG6

Yeah right now it's quite confusing because we don't know what they are up to. The last few days they teased something and worked a lot in the studio and it seemed like they are trying to finish something in time like there is a deadline. Also the teasing with the Interscope meeting..... I want to know for what kind of project this is for. 

monketsharona
Just now, nattuggla said:

Yeah right now it's quite confusing because we don't know what they are up to. The last few days they teased something and worked a lot in the studio and it seemed like they are trying to finish something in time like there is a deadline. Also the teasing with the Interscope meeting..... I want to know for what kind of project this is for. 

wait and see ^^  If a single is coming in 2017 it's definitely in the next two weeks or only in 2018

Saint Hollywood
On 11/7/2017 at 1:45 PM, ryanripley said:

WHAT IF HE'S BEEN READING OUR THREADS AND WE'RE HIS SOURCE

2Fihbra.gif

A hit post btw :firega:

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

A hit post btw :firega:

after 2 edits too :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

narcoswing
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I mean... CRJ...

Do you think her label cares about her as much as IS cares about Gaga?

they're both under interscope dsjjdjdjk

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

they're both under interscope dsjjdjdjk

Do you think interscopre cares about carly as much as they do about gaga? :sharon:

Archived