Or just a perfect illusion? 

😂😂😂😂

I'll make you squeal baby. As long as you pay me

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY
6 hours ago, jereve said:

inb4 Nov 19 comes and total silence. No gaga. No song. GGD Cancelledt. Fandom =TRAGIC

:classy:

Bookmarkedt 

HauntingHollow
11 hours ago, JR Gg said:

I've followed this account for a long time. They've got every single Taylor release correct starting from LWYMMD. Selena's news have also never been wrong. They never deleted any tweet. They are kinda legit. If this is true, BITCHESSSS:duck:

they actually seem legit, i am shook :giveup: and they tweeted Gaga this week but after Eminem released, they tweeted next week :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

God Control

Is this for real? Like things are happening too fast and I'm super freaking excited now. It's like my excitement of the TFM, BTW and AP days is coming back! I hope it all lives up to her hype. I really hope so.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

Is this for real? Like things are happening too fast and I'm super freaking excited now. It's like my excitement of the TFM, BTW and AP days is coming back! I hope it all lives up to her hype. I really hope so.

The song exists, she sang it backstage when fans asked her to sing a song from the Joanne B-side release she is considering.

RedOne confirmed the song as real. 

We still don't know if it is happening, let's wait and see :) 

God Control
Just now, monketsharona said:

The song exists, she sang it backstage when fans asked her to sing a song from the Joanne B-side release she is considering.

RedOne confirmed the song as real. 

We still don't know if it is happening, let's wait and see :) 

Thanks for the info. I've heard about the backstage thing, but I wasn't sure things got so real that this person is now tweeting about it happening and judging by this thread, a lot of people seem to believe that it is. I hope we don't get disappointed, my friend :D 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Givenchy said:

Thanks for the info. I've heard about the backstage thing, but I wasn't sure things got so real that this person is now tweeting about it happening and judging by this thread, a lot of people seem to believe that it is. I hope we don't get disappointed, my friend :D 

I hope too, but this B-side release seems far more realistic than any LG6 marterial soon. 

Wisdomless1
On 11/7/2017 at 10:45 AM, Weasel said:

WHO IS HE 

WHO ARE WE

WHERE IS GAGA

WHERE IS THE HAUS

WHERE IS LINA MORGANA

WHERE IS TRUMP

WHAT :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

lmfao! dying!!

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I hope too, but this B-side release seems far more realistic than any LG6 marterial soon. 

well DJWS said that it's was like ARTPOP's little sister, and he said also that the project they're on is not linked with any other album, it's a brand new era (so not ARTPOP act II and not Joanne B-side). I'm getting really hyped though since DJWS announcement :saladga:

RickMonster98
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Makes sense :oprah:

Maybe this is just something related to the Born To Dare thing? :poot: 

I just need some answers :saladga:

Enceladus

To bad nothing happened. I understand, that they print random things on the whristbands to make them unique for each show. But come on, a clock??? after Christian is posting different times on ig like really? I think they‘re just playing with us right now 

monketsharona
57 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well DJWS said that it's was like ARTPOP's little sister, and he said also that the project they're on is not linked with any other album, it's a brand new era (so not ARTPOP act II and not Joanne B-side). I'm getting really hyped though since DJWS announcement :saladga:

DJWS also said we shouldn't getting too hyped... and Gaga said backstage she only started recording so it's not happening soon

If a Joanne B-side is happening, the music is done for long and DJWS is probably not involved

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

DJWS also said we shouldn't getting too hyped... and Gaga said backstage she only started recording so it's not happening soon

If a Joanne B-side is happening, the music is done for long and DJWS is probably not involved

well you mean that they're working on LG6 that will come maybe early 2019 and that now she's gonna drop a Joanne B-side??

Archived