💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein Nov 19th

Eightpop

Featured Posts

CurlyBeauty

Too much proofs. %100 Joanne era is over. A new era starting. Frankesteined will be a big hit after Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons. Hope it will not flops like John Wayne :laughga:

epione free

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leak chorus for you guys :hug: interscope and gaga are very excited for this one

Frank-Frankenstein

I am Frankenstein

A-alive in midnight

Frank-Frank

Frankenstein

PS: i just saw a tiny bit,this is all i managed to see,instrumental was EPIC

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Enceladus
2 minutes ago, Gaglet said:

leak chorus for you guys :hug: interscope and gaga are very excited for this one

Frank-Frankenstein

I am Frankenstein

A-alive in midnight

Frank-Frank

Frankenstein

PS: i just saw a tiny bit,this is all i managed to see,instrumental was EPIC

Keep it

Song will be released on 24th of November apparently ,friday i think.that's all i know ,can't post thread about it :madge:

Spoiler

it's a joke 

i don't know anything about her release

poor wigs you have just lost :ladyhaha:

10 minutes ago, Gaglet said:

Song will be released on 24th of November apparently ,friday i think.that's i know ,can't post thread about it :madge:

You really think anyone is gonna believe you after the tragic chorus you posted? :toofunny:

Enceladus
1 minute ago, Whis said:

You really think anyone is gonna believe you after the tragic chorus you posted? :toofunny:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

7 minutes ago, Whis said:

it sounds pretty nice

giphy.gif

Spoiler

or i'm too obsessed so i started imagining things :selena:

Petrichor
4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

BITCH IS COMING :excited2:

I get why she’s releasing now (this is just a theory). I think Gaga is going for a total commercial success with his one. She’s going to start an album cycle that lasts at least half a year (but probably more) before the album’s actual release. ‘A Star Is Born’ will keep any releases in the purview of the charts, and that will allow her time to craft an album and build up hype so it’s an absolute smash (Adele/Taylor sized) when it’s released. Plus, there’s going to be a severe lack of female pop releases next year because they all released this year. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Petrichor said:

I get why she’s releasing now (this is just a theory). I think Gaga is going for a total commercial success with his one. She’s going to start an album cycle that lasts at least half a year (but probably more) before the album’s actual release. ‘A Star Is Born’ will keep any releases in the purview of the charts, and that will allow her time to craft an album and build up hype so it’s an absolute smash (Adele/Taylor sized) when it’s released. Plus, there’s going to be a severe lack of female pop releases next year because they all released this year. 

Yeah and the Super Bowl is still there tbh, her image is at the best right now. If it's well prepared, she really could slay the charts

lxdygxga
9 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

6 months between single and album isn’t ideal anymore, and I don’t think she’d do that - she certainly didn’t with Joanne. Things move so fast with streaming etc these days, there has to be 6 weeks at most between the two. Miley learned that. 

I think she’s going with the element of surprise, more like Beyoncé than anything else. Just put i‎t out there and let the music speak for itself (after the success of The Cure especially). 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, jvckk said:

6 months between single and album isn’t ideal anymore, and I don’t think she’d do that - she certainly didn’t with Joanne. Things move so fast with streaming etc these days, there has to be 6 weeks at most between the two. Miley learned that. 

I think she’s going with the element of surprise, more like Beyoncé than anything else.

yeah now people get bored very fast of music, artists always need to make new music qui fast

Like there's not point nowadays to make people wait two months for getting a video after the single is released

DoremonLove
18 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

BITCH IS COMING :excited2:

I am officially so hyped :excited2:

Shes gonna slay :firega:yassssssssss

How can anoyone not love gaga

Enceladus

What if she drops the lead next week and release the album in january right before the european dates start? That would be a smart move :excited2:

and change the tour completly in a new dimension of slayage 

Archived