đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein Nov 19th

Eightpop

Featured Posts

Jenina
6 minutes ago, Merman said:

EDIT: How TF am I supposed to turn off notifications for every post in this thread? I turned it on by accident, and now it won't turn off. HELP!

I believe you followed the thread. The way to turn it off is by going to the top of the page and above post reply you should see a follow button and basically just unfollow it

5hZWr7g.png 

cool

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hanks
Just now, arrtpop said:

I thought you said she didn't even talk about releasing it during your m&g?

That's correct. The only time she said release was when she said she was thinking about releasing a B-Side to Joanne but wasn't sure.

1 minute ago, Jenina said:

I believe you followed the thread. The way to turn it off is by going to the top of the page and above post reply you should see a follow button and basically just unfollow it

5hZWr7g.png 

Thanks Jenina. I think I did it.

Like what you Sea?

Jenina
1 minute ago, Merman said:

Thanks Jenina. I think I did it.

Feel free to pm me or reach out to me if you need any help or have any questions in the future. Getting used to the site can be a little rough in the beginning so don't hesitate to ask anything there's no dumb question :nick: 

cool

Wig Snatched

call me mr.sherlock but i noticed that on the site of amas it says BTS and Diana Ross is performing so that commercial is clearly fake bc its not saying anything about them. Let's all leave the hype train cuz there will not be a new song

3 minutes ago, DarkoJoanne said:

call me mr.sherlock but i noticed that on the site of amas it says BTS and Diana Ross is performing so that commercial is clearly fake bc its not saying anything about them. Let's all leave the hype train cuz there will not be a new song

HAUS confirmed that we'll have some surprises during the tour. Anything is possible at this point. :excited2:

Like what you Sea?

darkgaga
6 minutes ago, DarkoJoanne said:

They cant include all names in a commercial...

Regina George
6 minutes ago, DarkoJoanne said:

:awkney:

They never announce every performer in one commercial.. Girl.. ALSO they said “special performance by Selena Gomez” before official AMAs acc announced it today.. it is clearly real. 

Okay guys. So I just texted RedOne once again cuz I saw he posted on his story and send him a photo of GGD ''trending threads of this day" and there were all those threads about him and his confirmations.

He answered me with that:

yYNIey9.png

6yzSFuJ.png

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

arrtpop
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Okay guys. So I just texted RedOne once again cuz I saw he posted on his story and send him a photo of GGD ''trending threads of this day" and there were all those threads about him and his confirmations.

yYNIey9.png

6yzSFuJ.png

meltdown in 3 2 1

but the video is real... we scanned the snap code and it was real and so was his user

aphrodite

Just now, arrtpop said:

meltdown in 3 2 1

I'm still texting him and he opens it but doesn't answer...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, Kefir said:

yYNIey9.png

6yzSFuJ.png

This website is going to implode I swear

6 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I'm still texting him and he opens it but doesn't answer...

Any news?

Like what you Sea?

Archived