💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Forgive me sistrens, for I have sinned

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

Confession: I have played The Cure the most disrespect since it was relased. :selena:

I was honestly more shaken by her playing Speechless than releasing an entire new, unreleased BOP. :gaycat:

I love TC, it was a good marketing decision and everytime it comes on shuffle, in a store, at school (they play it a ton) I get too hyped. But, I never just seek it out myself. It just sits in my library unlistened. :laughga: I will play Speechless, Bad Romance, The Queen, G.U.Y and practically any of her songs hundreds of times before I remember to give The Cure the respect she deserves and listen to it once. 

Anyone else like this? 

TimisaMonster

Play it at the zoo....the parrots will think of it as a mating call and come to drink nectar out of your cup

:stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

'I have played The Cure the most disrespect since it was relased'

DA290R4XkAA4v1w.jpg:large

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

CautiousLurker
57 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Play it at the zoo....the parrots will think of it as a mating call and come to drink nectar out of your cup

:stalkga:

Why tho? I'd keep the nectar for myself - it's way tastier than the parrots :gaycat:

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Why tho? I'd keep the nectar for myself - it's way tastier than the parrots :gaycat:

Is it sweet? Have you tasted nectar before? Greedy? :stalkga:

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Is it sweet? Have you tasted nectar before? Greedy? :stalkga:

It can be sweet, I have tasted it, and I am greedy... greedy AND pervy, which as everyone knows, is a winning combo and is never annoying :bon:

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

It can be sweet, I have tasted it, and I am greedy... greedy AND pervy, which as everyone knows, is a winning combo and is never annoying :bon:

So I've been told as well...i tasted another parrots nectar on my chest and that made the parrot go into a frenzy...then I was filled with nectar...again...love the zoo...love animals...buy Frankenstein on the black market... :stalkga:

KleinGa

Can’t relate, overplayed that shiesse so much that every time I try to play it now, iTunes shows me this message:

A4Rmx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

KleinGa
14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So I've been told as well...i tasted another parrots nectar on my chest and that made the parrot go into a frenzy...then I was filled with nectar...again...love the zoo...love animals...buy Frankenstein on the black market... :stalkga:

tumblr_inline_op6azvxbYi1r3sir9_540.gif

Archived