Red 99,629 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 Just now, yASSsss said: Avengers vs X-Men will finally be a reality Infinity War who If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Ryry 3,367 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 yesss if i get to work on x-men that would be a dream come true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,629 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 3 minutes ago, JustinTrudeau said: Will Disney censor Deadpool and the other movies? I hope not. No cause R-Rated superhero movies are in and making seas of money If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LetsGetHigh 52,683 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 They were in talks and they didn't reach an agreement. So no. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Ryry 3,367 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 5 minutes ago, JustinTrudeau said: Will Disney censor Deadpool and the other movies? I hope not. I don't think so, Disney owns the licensing rights to deadpool, for products and such, the movie should still have the same theme, but that wouldn't affect deadpool 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rumours 45,521 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 A Disney-fied version of the Simpsons? Meh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KingRedd 3,139 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 I hope if they do they don’t slap the Disney logo to it. Most of these movies are more adult themed and Disney would ruin it making it child friendly only. May I Read You? 😎 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
coekane 5,921 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 signing out Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,127 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 25 minutes ago, JustinTrudeau said: Will Disney censor Deadpool and the other movies? I hope not. Disney didn't censor the Netflix tv shows for example. As a standalone movies Deadpool won't be censored but probably along with the Avengers or Spiderman, he will be. But the Guardians for example had some sexual jokes and curses.. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterPaws 2,745 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 33 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said: I'm so sick of all this corporate consolidation It's a consolidation of power and wealth that can never be a good thing. I'd argue the new Star Wars movies as a good thing. And the new Marvel ones that they own. Not everyone might like Disney. But you gotta give them props for using their aggressive business strategies to actually get studios to create content, and--at least--decent if not great content. Only thing I'm worried about is them pushing all the studios to create kid-friendly stuff, so hopefully that doesn't happen. The Marvel movies have been going this direction but they feel more comic-y so I actually like it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said: I'd argue the new Star Wars movies as a good thing. And the new Marvel ones that they own. Not everyone might like Disney. But you gotta give them props for using their aggressive business strategies to actually get studios to create content, and--at least--decent if not great content. Only thing I'm worried about is them pushing all the studios to create kid-friendly stuff, so hopefully that doesn't happen. The Marvel movies have been going this direction but they feel more comic-y so I actually like it I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with the larger point I was making? Maybe in this case you give it may have helped make that particular movie a better product, but that doesn't take away from the fact that this is just one instance of so many over the last few decades of large companies consolidating into fewer and fewer ones. We're are further moving more and more to an oligarchy.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 56 minutes ago, malazam said: and the OG unaltered Starwars tapes are still part of 21st Century...so yeah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted November 6, 2017 Share Posted November 6, 2017 46 minutes ago, Red said: Infinity War who Infinity War could nevah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterPaws 2,745 Posted November 7, 2017 Share Posted November 7, 2017 6 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said: I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with the larger point I was making? Maybe in this case you give it may have helped make that particular movie a better product, but that doesn't take away from the fact that this is just one instance of so many over the last few decades of large companies consolidating into fewer and fewer ones. We're are further moving more and more to an oligarchy.. It was a reply to you saying: "a consolidation of power and wealth that can never be a good thing." bye. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.