sipthistea

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hanks
13 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

sBh6cEaLu-s.jpgnk2f4fikoOM.jpg 

That's all bullshit. Or that person jumped to some very crazy conclusions from the metaphors. The song was very themed to the whole frankenstein monster thing. Lines about a castle and whatnot. If anything, it was a heartbreak song.

She DID talk about fibromyalgia during the Q&A though. My fiance's mom has it and he brought it up and they had a lengthy discussion about it. Maybe someone mixed those up?

ryanripley
38 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Does nobody know this will never happen?? It's the same path that ARTPOP Went and look what happened to ACT. II

this isn't the same path as ARTPOP at all

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gagaloo911

If Frankenstein ends up being released, I am not complaining, I only wish she could have come out with it last month to become a Halloween legend judging from what it seems it will be :lolly:

I think starting a new album cycle will be a bit messy right now, I'm here for Frankenstein being a standalone single.

1 hour ago, Justin Hanks said:

I was there. She was really passionate about releasing Joanne's cut songs on a B-Side but was worried fans might not want it. Our group reassured her and she sang one of the songs. The song was awesome, and I'd love to hear more of it. But yes, I think it's way too early to talk about singles and whatnot. It was a very impromptu performance.

Gaga sometimes doesn’t even release things she announces on television or radio. Don’t be surprised when people are skeptical about things she announces backstage. 

Anyway, when has a backstage announcement EVER led to an actual release. Don’t recall any. 

GagaTheExplorer

OMG! You all need to stop!

we don't even have anything confirmed yet, yesterday everyone was so sure she was releasing DIC as single, then she was releasing a brand new song and now is a full B-Side album?

we don't even know if she is performing at the AMAs or not.

let's see how it goes in time

Original Diva

OMG this is sire 2.0.. No.  ARTPOP Act 2 2.0.. How about y'all artstop.  It's not gonna happen. 

excuse me no

18 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Does nobody know this will never happen?? It's the same path that ARTPOP Went and look what happened to ACT. II

troy was the reason why ARTPOP plans where cancelled alot 

there is no troy anymore she can do whatever she wants 

That's Gossip

zakariah

It's Lady Gaga, even her words we can't trust, let alone random rumours. But if it does happen then slay, of course.

Archived