question

What time do you wake up?

arrtpop

What time do you wake up?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you wake up?

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Lately, 6am for work, which makes me dread life. But on days I have class, it's later, 8am or sometimes 10am, which is much better. 

🤖⚡️

KleinGa

Usually has to be like 7 cauz I have a class at 9 and it takes me 30 minutes to eat and 45 minutes to get ready and 15 minutes to get to class 

LetsGetHigh

Always between 6 am - 6:30 am if I have an 8 am class and 7 am otherwise. On weekends too. 

For instance, if I wake up at 6:30 I'll go into the shower by 6:40 and finish everything I need to get ready by 7am. I'll chill till 7:20 am in my bed so I can like breathe and catch up on texts and news. :emma: And then have to pack my books and crap I need for the day and I am ouT by the house by 7:35 ish and arrive at uni around 7:50 am and start my day by then. 

LetsGetHigh
17 minutes ago, wunderlance said:

I never slept #engineeringlife :giveup:

This is me during exams :selena: I sleep around 3 hours a day. But I'm trying to get at least 5 hours a day so that I am not dumbed out tired by exam time. 

Oriane

It depends on what time I start and how much time it takes me to go to school/work. It takes me about an hour to get ready, I put the alarm one hour and ten minutes before I leave my place to make sure I'm not late. A few examples from the last years :

- In high school I woke up at 6:30 and had class at 7:55 (it took me 15 minutes to get there)
- In my first years of college I woke up at 6:20 and had class at 8:15 (it took me at least 30 minutes to get there)
- In two of my internships I woke up at 7:30 and started work at 9 (it took me 15 minutes to get there)
- In my last year of college I usually started class at 9 and it took me 15 minutes to get there, so same, I woke up at 7:30
- And in my last internship I woke up at 8:30, I was 2 minutes away from the company and I started at 9:30 but it was flexible and most people arrived after 9:45 so I took my time.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

QueenGaga
30 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm not. I just have uncontrollable curls and it takes forever to make them look somewhat presentable :selena:

I have emo hair that not even gel can handle. I look extremely gay which is what I'm trying to hide as of right now :selena:

Letmelivemylife

My alarm goes off at 2:30 am but by the time I quit hitting the snooze button it's 3:00. I shower and get ready and wake my daughter up at 3:45 and get her dressed. I drop her off at daycare at 4:15 and then I head to work after that. I feel bad that staff has to come into daycare that early to watch her but I start at 5am and I can't leave her home alone. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived