đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

fivefoottwo
Just now, onion boy said:

im always on this cult site but i keep seeing rose and idk wtf it means someone explain

same i''m eager to know :excited2:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley

Inb4 it's a follow up ballad to MR since someone said it's about "putting the pieces back together" :toofunny:

My Goth ass is still waiting on that vampire/AHS/horror inspired album 

Anyway, I love that she could be doing a song with this title. It's one of my favorite books!! 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

gstring
Just now, onion boy said:

im always on this cult site but i keep seeing rose and idk wtf it means someone explain

i don't know either how that song called rose came up :selena:

and guys! is there any possibility she would release an EP with  unreleased track froma Joanne? @Justin Hanks

Little little

Justin Hanks
3 minutes ago, gaganow said:

could you record yourself humming the song or singingthe lyrics you remember? :giveup: please...

It's all a blur, honestly. It took us by surprise. It had a catchy melody kinda like cure. Seemed very poppy and repetitive. Common line I remember being about putting herself back together. And obviously saying she was frankensteined. Lots of her trademark ooh's and nonsense sounds as well lol. Although it was very poppy, the subject matter was pretty deep, so I could see it as a ballad too. Instrumentation is everything and we didn't get it lol

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, fivefoottwo said:

same i''m eager to know :excited2:

Rosé was a song supposedly coming out at the Montreal show on Friday, but it was made up by so-called "insiders"

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

It's all a blur, honestly. It took us by surprise. It had a catchy melody kinda like cure. Seemed very poppy and repetitive. Common line I remember being about putting herself back together. And obviously saying she was frankensteined. Lots of her trademark ooh's and nonsense sounds as well lol. Although it was very poppy, the subject matter was pretty deep, so I could see it as a ballad too. Instrumentation is everything and we didn't get it lol

was it acapella? :huh:

Vitleysingur
Just now, Pamelaisley said:

Inb4 it's a follow up ballad to MR since someone said it's about "putting the pieces back together" :toofunny:

My Goth ass is still waiting on that vampire/AHS/horror inspired album 

Anyway, I love that she could be doing a song with this title. It's one of my favorite books!! 

Inb4 it shares the same melody with MR:

I bow down to pray, trying putting pieces together

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Justin Hanks
4 minutes ago, gaganow said:

was it acapella? :huh:

Yep. Very impromptu. All she wanted to tell us was that she was thinking of doing a B-Side of Joanne and was curious if we'd want that. We pressured her to sing a song from it (her fault... She bought us all wine and we were feeling it :))

nattuggla
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Can't imagine how a song called Frankenstein would fit on Joanne :excuseu:

giphy.gif

I also never expected a song about masturbation on Gaga's album about her dead aunt! :poot:

yASSsss
Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

You guys how do you post a screenshot?

upload it on https://imgur.com/ or any other image sharing site and copy-paste the link here.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

Yep. Very impromptu. All she wanted to tell us was that she was thinking of doing a B-Side of Joanne and was curious if we'd want that. We pressured her to sing a song (her fault... She bought us all wine and we were feeling it :))

26-real-housewives-new-york.w529.h352.jp26-real-housewives-new-york.w529.h352.jp26-real-housewives-new-york.w529.h352.jp

• Bear locked this topic

Archived