💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for...

Meredith Grey

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

Gaga to do a ticket line for fans with Ticketmaster like Taylor's doing?

I've been doing it for Taylor's upcoming tour and I think it would be a great idea for Gaga to do. For those of you who haven't looked at it, on ticketmaster you have a "priority customer bar" that fills up by doing things like watching music videos, buying merch, and pre-ordering the album. And you pre-pick the city you'll be attending. Some people have called it a scam, but by pre-ordering the album I filled the line halfway up which still gives you pretty good advance access to tickets. I pre-ordered two albums since there's two different editions with different magazines on target:bon:, and a fifteen dollar pop socket for her merch store and filled the line up all the way for me. And for those fans who don't have the money to pre-order, each music video view from the era, following her on different social medias, using certain hashtags and such give you a boost as well. So all the fans regardless will get first access to tickets so they won't sell out and make them pay inflated prices from sites like Stubhub.

So would you like it if Gaga did this for her next tour?

NIghtmareElm

It's a great idea and more artists should start doing it.  Scalpers will over charge.  By doing this, only fans will have a great chance at getting tickets.  

Pop Music

Thats a complicated question. Seeing as i'm a huge swifty i'm also on the ticket thing and have gotten very far from it. I also think it is kind of a good thing seeing as hardcore swifties such as myself have a guarantee for getting good seats for the reputation tour. However I do think it is kind of a thing to get her even more money (coming from someone who adores her :reductive:). So i'm on the fence but I think i'll go for no. It just doesn't seem like something gags would do.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Poissonche

Nnnnn I bought my JWT ticket the day before the show even if it was over 200 kilometers far from home I can't plan stuff like that by spending even more money I'm just a poor student

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, FloatWithME said:

It's a great idea and more artists should start doing it.  Scalpers will over charge.  By doing this, only fans will have a great chance at getting tickets.  

This. Fans will watch videos and buy merch already anyway so might as well to reduce scalpers' chances. Plus making sure people watch from YT also adds up to her streams and therefore sales

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

The idea itself is great but from what I have heard Taylor took it too far by asking fans to buy merch and several copies of the album. We already spend enough money on the tickets, giving us privilege because we also spend on overpriced merch and make us buy the album more than once which is completely useless is overkill :deadbanana: 

AndyDWUW

Keep HA name off this site:grr:

OT: No, it shows the artist is money-hungry and gives advantage to those fans privileged enough to have a lot of money..

Archived