💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: What Song Will Gaga Perform at AMAs 2017?

slayo

Which song?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

• *New Single*
    • Diamond Heart
    • A-YO
    • Joanne
    • John Wayne
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Come To Mama
    • Angel Down
    • The Cure

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

The AMAs starts at 8 EST and not 8 PST :)

Ah assumed it was the other way around. Then it's entirely possible to livestream.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone saying DIC... why? I would be embarrassed if Gaga decided to livestream that performance from the JWT. DIC at the JWT is easily one of the least exciting performances in the whole tour. No insane visuals, no use of the big stage, no big choreo either. 

Make it stupid!

Sneaky Oliver

The Cure or Joanne. But we can dream about her DIC ass choreo on live TV :ladyhaha: epic mess 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I say perform either MR or Joanne, then maybe end off with a snippet of the lead single for ASIB. Maybe debut the teaser as well.

I don't think now is a good time for new album or anything like that. Gaga still needs a pop comeback, and its best to do it with safe/genericish pop music. If she does a whole album of that the critics and other fanbases will eat her alive. If she does a soundtrack of it, you can't really crap on her because its for a movie. Then after her pop music comeback, she can do something edgy/out there for the next album/era (late 2018/early 2019)

Reality
6 hours ago, slayo said:

Everyone saying DIC... why? I would be embarrassed if Gaga decided to livestream that performance from the JWT. DIC at the JWT is easily one of the least exciting performances in the whole tour. No insane visuals, no use of the big stage, no big choreo either. 

I wanted to say this but I didn't want to get **** on by DICsters :giveup:

I just don't imagine her live streaming this part of the show. I mean, it's a nice song and the performance for it's cool, but I just don't think that it's a particularly interesting part of the show, compared to other performances. 

🃏🖤👹

MaryJaneHolland

Dancin at the top of the charts, feels good to have a future #1 and diamond certified single in the basket

UFEQDUJ.gif

GypsyBabe

I literally have no idea what shes going to perform. I can’t see her dropping another single from Joanne for some reason. She’s performed Million Reasons literally a million times. I dont see her doing TC. :huh:

⚯͛

Archived