opinion

GagaXInez&Vinoodh

LittleMonster20

More Lady GagaXInez&Vinoodh work?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. More Lady GagaXInez&Vinoodh work?

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Am I the only one who would love more GagaXInez&Vinoodh work?They are so AMAZING❤️

Just in case,they made SLAYAGE like the V Magazine Japan Edition,Yoü And I video,ARTPOP Promo Photoshoot,Billboard Woman of The Year photoshoot,Joanne promo photoshoot and this:giveup:

Inez van Lamsweerde (born 25 September 1963, Amsterdam, Netherlands) and Vinoodh Matadin (born 29 September 1961, Amsterdam, Netherlands) are a Dutch fashion photographer duo, whose work has been featured in fashion magazines and advertising campaigns. They also produce independent art work.For over 25 years, Inez and Vinoodh have worked in the field of fashion photography.Working together since 1986, the award-winning Dutch partnership has built a collection of work. They have staged exhibitions and collaborative projects, participated in international group shows and their artworks are held in private and museum collections. Inez and Vinoodh live in New York with their son, Charles Star Matadin.

C_VJE0bXcAAIUpm.jpg

Would you be here for more GagaXInez&Vinoodh work?

well Applause is her best music video imo so yeah i'd be here for it! But I weren't so keen on the ARTPOP photoshoot, so maybe they should stick to the video side of things

I'd love to see them again! I think she said it best when she said they really capture *her*. She always looks so beautiful in their photos whether she looks demented (Dope) or serene (Woman of the Year)

Oriane

Yes. Of all the phorographers/videographers she has worked with, they're my favorites !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

doja scat

Yes everything they do with her is perfection 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived