šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

life

Lady Gaga and Christian Carino Are Engaged!

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Domino said:

Actually I think that is the total opposite. She can be quoted countless times in the past saying she would never talk about her love life publicly. I think when she does is bc itā€™s not genuineĀ 

Exactly my point, you seem to have missed it. She said multiple times when asked about Taylor that she doesn't like talking about her private and love life. However, you can see her in 2015 and 2016 starting to open up about the idea of talking about Taylor. For instance, walking with him on the red carpet, talking about him on interviews, etc etc. To me, when she does that it meas something is really genuine and she feels 100% sure about the relationship. Obviously she was wrong with Taylor but for her to be so open about her relationship with Christian makes me believe that their relationship is sky rocketing and is in great terms.

Let her be. She's almost 32, she is probably low key panicking how her dream of a having a football team of kids is yet to be achieved, so if she is happy right now but it's better to not wait 5 years and ruin the relationship of growing bored of one another or something.Ā 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Exactly my point, you seem to have missed it. She said multiple times when asked about Taylor that she doesn't like talking about her private and love life. However, you can see her in 2015 and 2016 starting to open up about the idea of talking about Taylor. For instance, walking with him on the red carpet, talking about him on interviews, etc etc. To me, when she does that it meas something is really genuine and she feels 100% sure about the relationship. Obviously she was wrong with Taylor but for her to be so open about her relationship with Christian makes me believe that their relationship is sky rocketing and is in great terms.

Let her be. She's almost 32, she is probably low key panicking how her dream of a having a football team of kids is yet to be achieved, so if she is happy right now but it's better to not wait 5 years and ruin the relationship of growing bored of one another or something.Ā 

Huh? Growing bored in five years? You marry for a life time. I know what you mean though. I am sure she is panicking a lotĀ because of how old he is etc but u are right when u say itā€™s not our business and to let it be.Ā 

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Domino said:

Huh? Growing bored in five years? You marry for a life time. I know what you mean though. I am sure she is panicking even more because of old he is etc but u are right when u say itā€™s not our business and to let it be.Ā 

I meant that she dated Taylor 4 years until she got engaged and no wedding details ever emerged after 1.5 years of the announcement. Personally, I don't believe this is in any way a cause for higher %age of breaking up but many 'experts' believe so, so yeah. Possibly.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, NathanC said:

And you know him?Ā 

Sort yourself out... itā€™s a fan site... there will be opinions, Iā€™m so sorry no one told you...

I know enough decency to not judge someone because they are older than their partner. What he does is his business. Same with her.Ā 

Support her or bugger off tbh.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Monster Voices

I don't know how I feel about this. They haven't been together for a long time. I honestly think that an engagement and marriage should come after a rather long relationship. But if she's happy I hope it works out!

Forever and Always!

JoanneGaga
20 hours ago, jinko said:

Where is the ring tho? Have we seen it?

Lol no. No receipts yetĀ :sure:

XJoanneGagaX

Phaye Monster

ā€œLady Gaga and Christian Carino are engaged!ā€

ā€Lady Gaga and Christian Carino are NOT engaged!ā€

me:200.gif

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

JustinTrudeau

Is this true or just a rumor?Ā :wtfga:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

17 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

you don't trust US Magazine but you trust GOSSIPcop lmao

:air:

Yes honey because they're checking if the news are true or false with celebrities' representatives. And Gaga's PR has confirmed for them that the story was false.Ā :classy:

"Gossip CopĀ checked in with a rep for Lady Gaga to get to the bottom of the outletā€™s engagement claim, and weā€™re exclusively assured itā€™s simply ā€œuntrue.ā€

JazzGa

Why is this thread still in News? :air:Ā Clearly belongs in Rumors :air:Ā 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Alfonso

I don't know what to believeĀ :v

It was on the news yesterday, but I won't believe it until gaga herself confirmsĀ itĀ :emma:

And if it's true I'm happy for herĀ :sweat:

Mess I didn't know he was 48Ā :duck:

Ā 

Archived