Jump to content
society

man knocks out woman, second group robs her unconscious body


President Trump

Featured Posts

MJHolland
19 minutes ago, President Trump said:

I’m not a Republican, I’m just not a Democrat. The past election made the hate-mongering by the Democrats so obvious that I was “red-pilled,” so to speak, just like many others. 

Take your alt right narrative and shove up the president's fat a*s

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
49 minutes ago, President Trump said:

Why is this question not asked when the races are reversed?

Because there is institutional racism against black people. While many attacks on black people committed by white people are hate crimes and stem from racism, very very few are committed by black people out of sheer hatred for white people.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

derpmonster

The Thoughtful Centrist™ strikes again. Republicans and the right wing excuse blatant racism and even promote it which is free speech so it is fine. Leftists and liberals condemn it and try to point out the injustices by exposing truths that make the said centrist uncomfortable. Of course the former is the more reasonable!

If A can do this and it is okay, why can't B? Because nuance, because context. And I will say it--more often than not, The Thoughtful Centrist™ is a white person because they don't experience the direct effects of institutional racism, so of course it is easy to trivialize and equate with their own struggles (that no one is invalidating, by the way).

Case in point: Neo-nazis vs Black Lives Matter on violence. Who thinks exterminating entire races or kicking them out of a country is any different from or worse than breaking a window? Not I, The Thoughtful Centrist™.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

Florian
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

The Thoughtful Centrist™ strikes again. Republicans and the right wing excuse blatant racism and even promote it which is free speech so it is fine. Leftists and liberals condemn it and try to point out the injustices by exposing truths that make the said centrist uncomfortable. Of course the former is the more reasonable!

If A can do this and it is okay, why can't B? Because nuance, because context. And I will say it--more often than not, The Thoughtful Centrist™ is a white person because they don't experience the direct effects of institutional racism, so of course it is easy to trivialize and equate with their own struggles (that no one is invalidating, by the way).

you went hard gurl ! 

The Thoughtful Centrist™ :toofunny: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

derpmonster
1 hour ago, President Trump said:

would be a shining example of institutional racism

No, sir, it wouldn't be. Institutional racism would be the fact that police wouldn't respond to it well or the offenders wouldn't be prosecuted just as much as an offender of the other race would have.

Institutional means not at an individual level. Please try to understand what you're criticizing before making fallacious arguments. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Take your alt right narrative and shove up the president's fat a*s

 

Please don’t get banned now when I like you again. :air::air:

FreePalestine
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

The Thoughtful Centrist™ strikes again. Republicans and the right wing excuse blatant racism and even promote it which is free speech so it is fine. Leftists and liberals condemn it and try to point out the injustices by exposing truths that make the said centrist uncomfortable. Of course the former is the more reasonable!

If A can do this and it is okay, why can't B? Because nuance, because context. And I will say it--more often than not, The Thoughtful Centrist™ is a white person because they don't experience the direct effects of institutional racism, so of course it is easy to trivialize and equate with their own struggles (that no one is invalidating, by the way).

Case in point: Neo-nazis vs Black Lives Matter on violence. Who thinks exterminating entire races or kicking them out of a country is any different from or worse than breaking a window? Not I, The Thoughtful Centrist™.

honestly..............I'm gagged.

K4v6Ipo.gif

she/her
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jewels n Drugs

This is terrible but if it was a white man would u have put "White man knock out white woman..."? 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano
Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

The Thoughtful Centrist™ is a white person because they don't experience the direct effects of institutional racism, so of course it is easy to trivialize and equate with their own struggles (that no one is invalidating, by the way).

 

I’ve seen this a lot recently. 

:golfclap:

 

 

 

 

Oh and would be nice to see your thoughts in this thread too 

@derpmonster :stalkga:

 

 

FreePalestine
Link to post
Share on other sites

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, President Trump said:

I’m not a Republican, I’m just not a Democrat. The past election made the hate-mongering by the Democrats so obvious that I was “red-pilled,” so to speak, just like many others. 

And Trump didn't relay any hate-mongering? That was the basis of his whole campaign :toofunny:

Why do you think so many racists support him?

Link to post
Share on other sites

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, lego said:

Oh and would be nice to see your thoughts in this thread too 

@derpmonster :stalkga:

oh my god gurl why u do dis to me lol

Cutting through BS about social issues is exhausting for me but when it's too much and when I have enough energy, I do call it out. *sigh* that thread will be a project for (just) another day :) 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

LordEnigma
43 minutes ago, Florian said:

The US is the only country where you'll see the race of someone being mentionned in an article anyway.

Where do you live? I highly doubt your statement and I'm sure one google search could dismiss this claim.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nene Areola
1 hour ago, Booker DeWitt said:

He said races, not roles. Like "White man beats black woman" would cause a s*** storm.

Russel crowe did with zee and no one bat an eye until 1 YEAR LATER when rza said the truth recently and was lying the whole time :nails:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sizzily
6 minutes ago, Nene Areola said:

Russel crowe did with zee and no one bat an eye until 1 YEAR LATER when rza said the truth recently and was lying the whole time :nails:

... :ladyhaha: ok

covered up Hollywood scandals are a lot different than regular people.

Inside my head I have the best time
Link to post
Share on other sites

Florian
13 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Where do you live? I highly doubt your statement and I'm sure one google search could dismiss this claim.

France. And I read news A LOT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...