• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gagadonna said:

happy there's no more excuse me no's anymore :hor:

:neyde::neyde::poot::poot::selena::selena:

follow me in twitter omg

PaperGypsy

kinda want it to, but also it might feel a little bit forced idk? if she dresses like she did at the superbowl or the grammy's 2017 from now on that'll be cool, it's like a mixture of both old and new gaga

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Flapjack

She never really left, but maybe she'll be more edited? Bring back looks like the paper dress and venus :gaycat:

calmar

Gaga has grown up a bit. She'll be a bit 'crazy' in her own way into the future, true (see the Super Bowl), but especially since the onset of her illnesses have become a thing, I doubt she'll go to quite the lengths she used to. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

She will be back for sure :reductive:  She has always been versatile, in fashion,music and everything. Thus, it's just a more toned down version she's embracing in Joanne era. But JWT shows glimpses of her quirkiness back. LG6 will have crazyGa back with full force. Prepare the wig glue bitches :tony:

Tan Fei

not to that extent please. prefer the current her crazy and unique in her own elegant and sophisticated way , n only when she wants to. 

15 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

i hope not, i prefer mature and classy gaga

Same. I was never really a fan before C2C. She simply makes much better music with great quality when she isn't going out on a daily basis with those outfits.

Archived